If anyone cloth diapers and does daycare can you give me any tips?
My daycare said they didn't have a preference on velcro or snap so I own both, a total of 27 (combo of pockets and AIOs). I have tons of prefolds and covers, but I am not sending those to daycare, so I will use on them on the weekends. But here are my questions:
1. How do you bring your diapers to daycare? What kind of bag or box? I will provide a wet bag for dirty dipes, but I'm curious what to keep the clean ones in.
2. What do you do/provide if baby gets diaper rash? I know most creams ruin CD, so do you provide liners or sposies?
3. Do you bring them each day or enough for one week?
4. What happens if there are more diaper changes than cloth diapers you have left for that day? Should I bring some sposies and tell them to use only as backup?
5. Should I label the diapers with his name?
Any other tips are greatly appreciated.