Harris Teeter Policy
- We accept coupons that have not passed their expiration date for use; we cannot accept any expired coupons.
- We accept only one manufacturer coupon per purchased item.
- We do not accept coupons on items not purchased.
- Coupons must be presented at time of purchase; we cannot return money for coupons not used.
- Coupons presented and items purchased must match exactly; size, variety, flavor, etc.
- We uphold any purchase stipulations set forth by product manufacturer.
- We accept only one coupon for Buy One Get One Free items.
- We accept coupons for items only of equal or more value; we do not give cash back.
- Sales tax is paid by customer at full retail.
- We accept 20 double coupons per day per customer/household with VIC card; all others redeemed at face value. No orders may be separated that would allow the 20 coupon limit to be exceeded or any other coupon limits to be exceeded.
- We double manufacturer’s coupons up to face value of $0.99; with total amount not to exceed $1.98 or entire retail of item; whichever is less.
- We double up to three identical items with manufacturer coupon; additional coupons for like item will be honored at face value. Like items include all flavors.
- No competitor coupons will be doubled or tripled.
- Coupons that state “do not double” should not be doubled or tripled.
- eVIC coupons can be accepted along with paper coupons, however will not be doubled.
- We gladly accept internet manufacturer’s coupons for product; however no “free” product internet coupons are accepted.
- With the purchase of two like manufacturer’s products, we accept two internet coupons, per store, per day.
- We do not accept internet coupons that do not appear to be originals or that won’t scan.
- We gladly accept local competitors’ manufacturer coupons. We also redeem circular or direct-mail coupons for money off of the total order.
- We do not accept any internet coupons from other retailers.
- Rainchecks never expire and are accepted at any Harris Teeter store.
- We do not issue rainchecks for coupon items that may be out of stock or for “while supplies last” items.
- We reserve the right to limit raincheck quantities based on product availability and advertised limits.
- Rainchecks can be written for a limit of three unless otherwise stated in the ad.
Harris Teeter reserves the right to limit quantities in coupon usage, as well as products and to amend our policies as we deem appropriate.
- Our scan guarantee states “If an item scans higher than the shelf tag or sign, you will receive one like item free, excluding alcohol and tobacco.”
HyVee Coupon Policy
Hy-Vee is happy to redeem your coupons. The following rules apply when accepting vendor coupons clipped from newspapers or magazines, received by mail, or obtained legitimately from the internet:
Due to increased fraud, the following two additional rules apply to internet coupons:
- The coupon must be legible.
- The coupon should have a scannable bar code (UPC) and a remittable manufacturer’s address.
- Coupons must have an expiration date and must be used within the stated time frame. Expired coupons will not be accepted.
- Only one vendor coupon per item will be accepted. However, a customer may use a vendor coupon in combination with a Hy-Vee coupon on the same item.
- Coupon values that exceed the price of the item will not be accepted.
- Soft Drink container caps will be accepted.
- Vendor coupons that involve any kind of free product will not be accepted, including “buy one, get one free” offers.
- A Store Director has authority to set monetary limitations (for example, $2.50 per coupon) for the acceptance of internet coupons at the Store Director’s store.