Well, my edd is on the cusp (love that word) of December & January. Some sites say 12/31 & some say 01/01, my ob says 01/01.
Anyways, I have been induced w/ both of my other pregnancies & was, and still am, hoping to go into birth naturally w/ this girl. But, the decision has been made: If I do not go into labor by around the 27th I will be induced. =/
The reason is mainly money. That sounds horrible, but my insurance is going sky high. My deductible is going up to $3,000 & I just cannot afford to have the baby in 2012 w/ that high of a deductible. I am still hoping for natural, but have come to terms if it doesn't happen that way.
Boy it's going to blow if something goes wrong & I still end up in the hospital in January. Does anyone know if your admittance date plays a roll or does the deductible automatically roll over Jan 1st even if you were admitted in December?
So, I guess what I'm trying to say is....Boots is officially going to be a December baby