January 2013

268 posts / 0 new
Last post
CrysRee31's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 10 months ago
Joined: 06/01/11
Posts: 1473
January 2013

For those of us most likely waiting for a new round of boards....

Offline
Last seen: 1 year 3 months ago
Joined: 12/07/10
Posts: 2421

Oh cool! Thanks Crystal for starting this thread! You're awesome! Biggrin

Hehe....now I have some where to go and don't feel like I'm just camping out. Wink

Though, Crystal, I'm hoping that you make Dec. your home...FX!

Offline
Last seen: 3 years 6 months ago
Joined: 06/18/11
Posts: 1425

Hi. I am going to follow my friends around Wink

DrakePlusOne's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 4 months ago
Joined: 06/29/09
Posts: 1889

Me tooooo! Don't leave me behind! Did you guys see about adding me on your invisible Facebook page? I wanna be part of the club. Cray 2 I *think* I fixed my name so you can find me.

How are you all doing?
Jina, how was the storm? You didn't blow away!! Biggrin

Offline
Last seen: 3 years 3 months ago
Joined: 02/24/11
Posts: 1651

This is a great idea !!! Hi ladiess

Offline
Last seen: 3 years 3 months ago
Joined: 02/24/11
Posts: 1651

Marie .. Whats is an invisible fb page ?

CrysRee31's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 10 months ago
Joined: 06/01/11
Posts: 1473

Tasha we've got a secret FB group (only members are able to see posts) add me to FB and I'll ad you to the group here's the link to my profile -> Crystal MacDonald

Marie I add you as a friend Smile Once you accept I can add you to the group, I think everyone in it can add people though.

Jina even IF I get pg this cycle my EDD would be late December and DD had to be induced so I'd likely end up in January anyway :rolleyes: LOL

Offline
Last seen: 3 years 5 months ago
Joined: 07/30/06
Posts: 208

Thanks for starting this Smile I am still waiting for my first cycle after my loss...... It is taking so long to get here dangit! My doc told me to wait 4 cycles but I don't really want to wait and at this rate it could be august before I have my 4 th cycle. Good luck ladies!

Offline
Last seen: 1 year 3 months ago
Joined: 12/07/10
Posts: 2421

Kim, Hi! Hehe...I see you on our chatzy

Marie, hehe....yeah....I'm still alive. Wink The storm wasn't too bad...no hail or tonados but geez the wind and the thunder was pretty awesome. The thunder shook our house so bad that some pictures fell off the wall!

Haha...I feel all left out of the FB group. Am I the only person (besides Hubby) on the planet that thinks FB is evil? lol Wink

Tasha, Hi!

Crystal, Oooh...I really hope you get a bfp this month! It would be so awesome to share a bb with you!

Mary, I'm sorry you're still waiting for your first AF. Ugh!...the wait for first af post m/c is brutal. I hope the witch finds you quickly so you can start trying right away. ((HUGS))

CrysRee31's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 10 months ago
Joined: 06/01/11
Posts: 1473

Mary - ditto what Jina said. hope you stick around with us! We're a chatty group if you can handle us! lol

Jina - I'm hoping to share one with you too!! fingers crossed for both of us :goodluck:
You're not the only one but I'm sure one of very few lol, my facebook is usually so private, I've never opened it up for ppl I've never met IRL and tend to keep my privacy high (hense Marie not being able to find me in a search - did you delete the imposter Crystal MacDonald Marie?). i mainly use it to keep in touch with the friends who've moved away Smile

Offline
Last seen: 1 year 3 months ago
Joined: 12/07/10
Posts: 2421

Crystal, yeah, I bet it's easier to keep in touch with long distance friends. Biggrin When is your mom going down to AZ? Or is she already there?

AFM, I can't believe I start my injections next Thursday. Time has been dragging for sure but next week sounds a lot closer. I still have a long wait but I just wanna get this show on the road already! Really, I just wanna get off these nasty bcps. Stup!d scale is screaming at me to stop these pills asap! lol Wink

CrysRee31's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 10 months ago
Joined: 06/01/11
Posts: 1473

My mother is leaving next weekend same day as moving day Biggrin
I'm as excited for your IVF as I am my move lol!!

Offline
Last seen: 3 years 6 months ago
Joined: 06/18/11
Posts: 1425

"JKfmAustin" wrote:

Crystal, yeah, I bet it's easier to keep in touch with long distance friends. Biggrin When is your mom going down to AZ? Or is she already there?

AFM, I can't believe I start my injections next Thursday. Time has been dragging for sure but next week sounds a lot closer. I still have a long wait but I just wanna get this show on the road already! Really, I just wanna get off these nasty bcps. Stup!d scale is screaming at me to stop these pills asap! lol Wink

"CrysRee31" wrote:

My mother is leaving next weekend same day as moving day Biggrin
I'm as excited for your IVF as I am my move lol!!

I am SO SO SO SO excited for you both!

DrakePlusOne's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 4 months ago
Joined: 06/29/09
Posts: 1889

^^Ditto Kim, ladies!!!!!!

Jina, eeeeeek! Sooo close! Omg I can't wait to stalk you!

Offline
Last seen: 3 years 3 months ago
Joined: 02/24/11
Posts: 1651

Crystal i have 2 Crystal Macdonalds on my fb one is from Arizona State is that one you ?

Offline
Last seen: 3 years 3 months ago
Joined: 02/24/11
Posts: 1651

Ahhhh Jina one more week are you nervous??

Offline
Last seen: 3 years 5 months ago
Joined: 07/30/06
Posts: 208

Also dittoing Kim super excited for you ladies!
Aunt flo finally showed today Smile I have not been this excited in a long time for a period!! So now just waiting to o, I am a late one if I do ovulate so probably 20 days or so to go!! So happy! Hope everyone is doing good today!!

Mamma_Bear_81's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 8 months ago
Joined: 02/01/12
Posts: 173

[QUOTE=DrakePlusOne;8894805Jina, eeeeeek! Sooo close! Omg I can't wait to stalk you![/QUOTE]

Jina, I too am looking forward to stalking your chart. I hope things go smoothly for you!

CrysRee31's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 10 months ago
Joined: 06/01/11
Posts: 1473

"MrsV2B" wrote:

Crystal i have 2 Crystal Macdonalds on my fb one is from Arizona State is that one you ?

Nope that's not me, i'm in NB Canada. you can't find me by search that's why I posted a link.

mrs.doolittle's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 8 months ago
Joined: 02/18/08
Posts: 1335

Thought I'd see what's going on in here. Geez! Hard to keep up with everyone!

Mary, sorry you ended up here the way you did. Hopefully, you'll have a sticky bean soon!

Jina, I'm ready for some serious stalking! Wink

Crystal, Cara, Tasha, Marie, Kim, and anyone else that I didn't address because there are so many posts in here already!!!...Hi! Really hoping we can all just settle down on one board together.

Offline
Last seen: 3 years 3 months ago
Joined: 02/24/11
Posts: 1651

I clicked the link and it didnt send me anywhere

-kate-'s picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 5 months ago
Joined: 02/23/12
Posts: 460

Beth- If you miss a couple days it is a lot!! ha ha We are so chatty over here!! How are you doing?

Mary- Hope you catch that eggy this time!!

Jina- 1 more week!!!!

Tasha- Check the post "insomnia". One of the links crystal posted on there works good.

Crystal- What day do you think you will "O"?

CrysRee31's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 10 months ago
Joined: 06/01/11
Posts: 1473

Kate I'm not sure, body seems to be gearing up for it but that's happened before and no O. TCOYF.com puts the estimate April 4th (based on 1 previous chart that showed I O'd but only because I missed 3 days of temps which dropped my coverline, as soon as I entered even 1 temp in teh missed days the 'O' went away) and my app on my phone estimates next weekend, purely based on cycle length and a 14 day LP. We shall see!

Stress has had 1 good side effect - I am down another pound (at least) weighed again AFTER WORK, fully clothed and I was down a pound! lol

Offline
Last seen: 3 years 3 months ago
Joined: 02/24/11
Posts: 1651

Soooo i had my follow up with my RE and we are allll gooooo for IUI next monthhhh!!!!!!! Im soooo happyyyy

CrysRee31's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 10 months ago
Joined: 06/01/11
Posts: 1473

"MrsV2B" wrote:

Soooo i had my follow up with my RE and we are allll gooooo for IUI next monthhhh!!!!!!! Im soooo happyyyy

YIPPEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So excited Tasha! Biggrin

DrakePlusOne's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 4 months ago
Joined: 06/29/09
Posts: 1889

Tasha! That's freaking sweet!!! I can't wait! :D:D

Crystal, I hope your chart thingy is right cause my next O date is either the 4th or 5th. You'd have a Christmas due date too. I wish I could teleport you some Royal Jelly to 'seal the deal'. Lol!

Lily2006's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 6 months ago
Joined: 05/16/11
Posts: 896

Hey ladies I am going to butt in and join you over here! Pretty sure I am going to be out for December. Plus, I miss you all! Smile

mrs.doolittle's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 8 months ago
Joined: 02/18/08
Posts: 1335

"-kate-" wrote:

Beth- If you miss a couple days it is a lot!! ha ha We are so chatty over here!! How are you doing?

No kidding, Kate!

Tasha, can't wait to stalk you! It's nice to have a plan, isn't it?

Crystal, WTG! Smile

Michelle, you've still got a few days before you can throw in the towel!

Marie, I've been leaving you messages on several threads...hoping you're still in! Smile

CrysRee31's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 10 months ago
Joined: 06/01/11
Posts: 1473

"DrakePlusOne" wrote:

Tasha! That's freaking sweet!!! I can't wait! :D:D

Crystal, I hope your chart thingy is right cause my next O date is either the 4th or 5th. You'd have a Christmas due date too. I wish I could teleport you some Royal Jelly to 'seal the deal'. Lol!

Thanks Marie! It takes so long for anything to get here it's insane! My HPT's came from Canada and still took 2 weeks, and they didn't have to go through customs!! I'm thinking Kim's getting a BFP this month and if she does I dont' care how much it is I'm getting some RJ! LOL

Offline
Last seen: 3 years 6 months ago
Joined: 06/18/11
Posts: 1425

"CrysRee31" wrote:

Thanks Marie! It takes so long for anything to get here it's insane! My HPT's came from Canada and still took 2 weeks, and they didn't have to go through customs!! I'm thinking Kim's getting a BFP this month and if she does I dont' care how much it is I'm getting some RJ! LOL

My temp went whoosh .... Down. I am joining you ladies here Wink

CrysRee31's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 10 months ago
Joined: 06/01/11
Posts: 1473

You're still above the coverline, I'm not giving up hope on you yet Kim! Plus, timing would be good for a slight implantation dip Smile

Offline
Last seen: 3 years 6 months ago
Joined: 06/18/11
Posts: 1425

"CrysRee31" wrote:

You're still above the coverline, I'm not giving up hope on you yet Kim! Plus, timing would be good for a slight implantation dip Smile

Eh well I guess we shall see but I am moving over here with you guys anyway!!

Where are all the Friday testers at?

Offline
Last seen: 1 year 3 months ago
Joined: 12/07/10
Posts: 2421

Crystal, How long will your mom be in AZ?

Marie, boo! I see that the witch has finally come knocking. I'm sorry....((HUGS)). I honest hope that you get a Christmas Miracle!!

Kim, Your chart still looks really good! The temp did does look like it could be implantation dip....like, Crystal said, the timing is about right! FX!

Tasha, Yay!!! So excited for you! I think we are going to be cycle buddies!! Biggrin

Beth, haha....no kidding. I wasn't able to check PO yesterday and I feel like I won't catch up! lol

Michelle, your chart still looks really good!! I hope you're not out!

Kate, I hope you get to stay in December! FX that this is it for you!

Cara, sorry about the bfn but it's a good sign that your temp is still up....how long is your LP normally?

AFM, Thanks for getting excited with me ladies! I did get some excellent news yesterday. While I knew that my insurance would cover IVF, I didn't know if they had any prerequisites (like 3 rounds of failed IUIs). We knew we were going forward with IVF with or without our insurance but it's always nice to not have to pay out of pocket. Anyway, we got the call yesterday that my insurance has preapproved 3 rounds of IVF for this calendar year! I'm very relieved. Biggrin Haha....Now I'm starting to get nervous about stabbing myself with needles! Eeek!

Offline
Last seen: 3 years 6 months ago
Joined: 06/18/11
Posts: 1425

"JKfmAustin" wrote:

Crystal, How long will your mom be in AZ?

Marie, boo! I see that the witch has finally come knocking. I'm sorry....((HUGS)). I honest hope that you get a Christmas Miracle!!

Kim, Your chart still looks really good! The temp did does look like it could be implantation dip....like, Crystal said, the timing is about right! FX!

Tasha, Yay!!! So excited for you! I think we are going to be cycle buddies!! Biggrin

Beth, haha....no kidding. I wasn't able to check PO yesterday and I feel like I won't catch up! lol

Michelle, your chart still looks really good!! I hope you're not out!

Kate, I hope you get to stay in December! FX that this is it for you!

Cara, sorry about the bfn but it's a good sign that your temp is still up....how long is your LP normally?

AFM, Thanks for getting excited with me ladies! I did get some excellent news yesterday. While I knew that my insurance would cover IVF, I didn't know if they had any prerequisites (like 3 rounds of failed IUIs). We knew we were going forward with IVF with or without our insurance but it's always nice to not have to pay out of pocket. Anyway, we got the call yesterday that my insurance has preapproved 3 rounds of IVF for this calendar year! I'm very relieved. Biggrin Haha....Now I'm starting to get nervous about stabbing myself with needles! Eeek!

Yippee. Yea!!!!! Woohoo!!!!!! That's great news Jina!!!!!!

CrysRee31's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 10 months ago
Joined: 06/01/11
Posts: 1473

"JKfmAustin" wrote:

Crystal, How long will your mom be in AZ?

AFM, Thanks for getting excited with me ladies! I did get some excellent news yesterday. While I knew that my insurance would cover IVF, I didn't know if they had any prerequisites (like 3 rounds of failed IUIs). We knew we were going forward with IVF with or without our insurance but it's always nice to not have to pay out of pocket. Anyway, we got the call yesterday that my insurance has preapproved 3 rounds of IVF for this calendar year! I'm very relieved. Biggrin Haha....Now I'm starting to get nervous about stabbing myself with needles! Eeek!

My folks will be there for 2 weeks, should be back just before I start my next cycle (assuming it's not 50 days long again this time)!

That's fantastic news! Always nice to save some $$ - now you can spend it on those babies Wink hehe

Offline
Last seen: 1 year 3 months ago
Joined: 12/07/10
Posts: 2421

Kim, thanks! Hehe...also thanks for letting me vent about it the other day.

Crystal, what perfect timing! I can't wait! Biggrin

Mimi83's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 11 months ago
Joined: 08/04/09
Posts: 185

Hi ladies,

I am hoping to join you in January 2013 Smile I had a cancelled IVF cycle this month which kicked me out of 2012, but I met with my RE yesterday and we'll start next cycle when AF shows (hopefully next week). DH and I joked last night that since my lucky number is 13, 2013 should be better for us Smile
Good luck to everyone!!! Lots and lots of baby dust :fairy:

Mimi83's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 11 months ago
Joined: 08/04/09
Posts: 185

"JKfmAustin" wrote:

AFM, Thanks for getting excited with me ladies! I did get some excellent news yesterday. While I knew that my insurance would cover IVF, I didn't know if they had any prerequisites (like 3 rounds of failed IUIs). We knew we were going forward with IVF with or without our insurance but it's always nice to not have to pay out of pocket. Anyway, we got the call yesterday that my insurance has preapproved 3 rounds of IVF for this calendar year! I'm very relieved. Biggrin Haha....Now I'm starting to get nervous about stabbing myself with needles! Eeek!

Yahoo for insurance coverage!!! That is a huge! My insurance does not cover any of it, not even the meds Sad I was nervous about the shots too, but once you get over the first one you'll feel like a pro. Honestly I was more nervous about mixing and getting everything out of the vial. I had to double check every vial before injecting to make sure I got all that I needed out of it :eek:

It looks like we could be cycle buddies if AF cooperates and shows on time Smile Good luck!

Offline
Last seen: 3 years 6 months ago
Joined: 06/18/11
Posts: 1425

Jina- of course I listened!! Friends do that.

Mimi- best of luck!!!

Offline
Last seen: 3 years 6 months ago
Joined: 06/18/11
Posts: 1425

"CrysRee31" wrote:

You're still above the coverline, I'm not giving up hope on you yet Kim! Plus, timing would be good for a slight implantation dip Smile

I thought about it and realized that I had had a rough night with sleep. The babies had slept a little better than the previous night but I hadn't. I had tossed and turned. Today was back up. We will see what tomorrow brings. I hate the tww part because my cycles are long and it's like 2.5 week wait for me.

Offline
Last seen: 1 year 3 months ago
Joined: 12/07/10
Posts: 2421

Mimi, Hi! I really hope your next cycle is the winner. I'm excited to have a IVF cycle buddy! Will you be on bcp or are you going straight to Lupron? Yeah...I'm starting to sweat a little about mixing meds...Hubby said he would do it for me but I think I'd rather be in control....I dunno...lol. Anyway, I really hope we both get to stick around! Biggrin

Kim, Your chart looks awesome! Why is your 2ww more like 2.5? Your LP looks like it was 14 days last cycle...how long is it normally?

-kate-'s picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 5 months ago
Joined: 02/23/12
Posts: 460

Mimi- Welcome! Hope your next round is successful!

Jina- That is so great that your insurance is covering your IVF! That is a nice relief.

Kim- I bet that was implantation!!! Smile

ASFM- AF knocking on my door. So it looks like I will most likely be on Jan.

Lily2006's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 6 months ago
Joined: 05/16/11
Posts: 896

Jina - How exciting that your insurance will cover IVF! Insurance can be such a pain in the butt sometimes!

Kim - Your chart looks awesome! I am getting excited for you!

Kate - I am exactly with you, AF is knocking on my door too. Boooo! I hate the witch.

Fingers crossed for all of us for a Jan baby!

-kate-'s picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 5 months ago
Joined: 02/23/12
Posts: 460

Even with that Michelle... I continue to test. hahah.

DrakePlusOne's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 4 months ago
Joined: 06/29/09
Posts: 1889

Kate/Michelle/Kim, I'm holding that bi.... I mean, witch hostage over here. Don't fear. I won't let her escape and bother you three. Biggrin

Mimi83's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 11 months ago
Joined: 08/04/09
Posts: 185

"JKfmAustin" wrote:

Mimi, Hi! I really hope your next cycle is the winner. I'm excited to have a IVF cycle buddy! Will you be on bcp or are you going straight to Lupron? Yeah...I'm starting to sweat a little about mixing meds...Hubby said he would do it for me but I think I'd rather be in control....I dunno...lol. Anyway, I really hope we both get to stick around! Biggrin

I am going straight to lupron then stims CD3. My pharmacy called today to confirm my order and I got little overwhelmed. Its much more this time than last. They ordered 80 syringes!!!!!! :eek:

Offline
Last seen: 3 years 6 months ago
Joined: 06/18/11
Posts: 1425

"DrakePlusOne" wrote:

Kate/Michelle/Kim, I'm holding that bi.... I mean, witch hostage over here. Don't fear. I won't let her escape and bother you three. Biggrin

I hope you are right!!!!

-kate-'s picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 5 months ago
Joined: 02/23/12
Posts: 460

Hold her tight Marie!!!!!!!!!!

Lily2006's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 6 months ago
Joined: 05/16/11
Posts: 896

Marie - don't let her escape! Wink

Kate - Oh I know, I continue to test too. Call me crazy lol

Kim - Beautiful chart!

Mimi - Wow that is a lot of syringes, lets hope it will give you awesome news in a few weeks! Biggrin

Offline
Last seen: 3 years 3 months ago
Joined: 02/24/11
Posts: 1651

Hey ladiesss!!! How is everyone?

Lily2006's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 6 months ago
Joined: 05/16/11
Posts: 896

Good! Woke up with my BBS KILLING me, like literally throbbing in pain. Ugh. I tested this morning and got a BFN so I am thinking it for sure is AF coming and I am thinking she is coming with a vengeance because I have never had achey bbs like this before!

Sooooo....how are you, Tasha?

Pages