Ha. No symptoms but no sign of AF yet but I have no idea. I am going to hold out for probably another 10 days before testing. I have yet to buy any HPTs. I was looking for the JLIH board but it seems to be gone now. Considering we are really not using any type of protection, so I guess I can just board hope as AF comes and goes.
That's pretty much what I did. We were the same way with not trying but not preventing, so I would just lurk on different boards as the 2ww would occur. We weren't timing BD so most of the time I knew we were out. This was the one month (and there was one last summer) that I knew our BD was during O time.
GL!! I hope you catch the eggie soon! I had zero symptoms up until 9dpo. KUP!