Are you going to test again or just wait till wednesday? Either way I cant wait to find out! What brand are you currently testing with?
I'm going to wait until Wed. My husband reminded me that with our first I had a hard time getting a positive on HPTs. I do remember going from clinic to clinic trying to get a positive confirmation for some paperwork. With our second i got a + on a walmart brand at 9dpo. looking back at my pictures FRER wasn't nice to me...i have one more of these and one more dollar tree.