Bfing support thread

460 posts / 0 new
Last post
AK2663's picture
Joined: 09/03/08
Posts: 710
Bfing support thread

How are your nips holding up? Is bfing still going great?

Mine I feel like they finally started feeling ok and not hurting as much, but now G has started this thing where she is sucking SO HARD that it is killing me again. She also has started biting down and it almost feels like she has teeth or something. Im starting to get upset bc it hurts so bad again. She has been drooling like crazy the last week and Im wondering if she is starting to teethe. Maybe thats why shes clamping down?

RebeccaA'07's picture
Joined: 11/19/07
Posts: 1628

Mine are sore again. Kaylin has been sucking a lot harder and will do this thing where she clamps down and pulls her head away, OUCH!

And it doesn't help that I pump 3x a day and some days I turn it up to high not realizing it...poor nips will never be the same. LOL!

Suzie-0225's picture
Joined: 07/30/08
Posts: 206

Mine are doing great. Haven't been sore for awhile now. But with me pumping more I tend to squeeze the boobs to get as much juice out as I can, so they get alittle sore!

Joined: 09/08/08
Posts: 2

I think my nips are just plain dead at this point. The other nite I was laying in bed playing with Bens little bitty nose just thinkin it was the cutest little thing... Till I realized I was rubbing MY OWN NIP! I couldn't feel a thing. So, yes, my nips are fine:)

Wanna Be Preggers's picture
Joined: 01/04/08
Posts: 2

mine haven't hurt for a long time but same thing now she's starting to suck harder and turn her head or clamp down. I swear shes starting to teeth too because she's drooling like crazy and wants to chomp on one side of her mouth with her soother.

boilermaker's picture
Joined: 08/21/02
Posts: 1984

MIne are good-- no pain here.

But she could be starting to teethe-- as my 2nd DD has two teeth before her 4 mos well-baby check. No kidding. Totally surprised me when those popped through!
Can you see those little teeth on Callie? My how time flies-- this was 4 years ago....

Joined: 06/10/07
Posts: 1692

"AK2663" wrote:

She also has started biting down and it almost feels like she has teeth or something. I starting to get upset bc it hurts so bad again. She has been drooling like crazy the last week and Im wondering if she is starting to teethe. Maybe thats why shes clamping down?

Michael is doing this exact same thing. Started on Tuesday I think. :confused:

You know - we once talked about doing a breastfeeding support thread. I know I could really use it. What do you guys think? Anne - maybe you could change your OP to BF'ing Support Thread? Don't have to - just a suggestion if others think this would be good for them as well.

RebeccaA'07's picture
Joined: 11/19/07
Posts: 1628

"Readyforbaby1" wrote:

Michael is doing this exact same thing. Started on Tuesday I think. :confused:

You know - we once talked about doing a breastfeeding support thread. I know I could really use it. What do you guys think? Anne - maybe you could change your OP to BF'ing Support Thread? Don't have to - just a suggestion if others think this would be good for them as well.

Good Idea!!

Alikat30's picture
Joined: 02/19/08
Posts: 229

Sore BB's here!
My LO has been drooling a lot too and I think it's making her latch not quite as good. I find that if I dry off her and my nip it latches a lot better and then it doesn't hurt so much.
My pain comes and goes, but somedays it feels like she's a piranah (sp?).

Tina E.'s picture
Joined: 10/15/08
Posts: 1

my nips felt terrible for the first two weeks of BF but after that they felt normal. yesterday he started to do that clamping and tugging thing. ouch! :eek: the nips were fine until then

AK2663's picture
Joined: 09/03/08
Posts: 710

name change done Smile

Audra- that pic of Callie is too cute! And those teeth! How did you manage to not get her to bite you with them?

RebeccaA'07's picture
Joined: 11/19/07
Posts: 1628

Can I just say, for the first time ever, I pumped 8oz's in one session?

HOLY CRAP! That's nearly what I get ALL DAY from pumping and I just got it in one session.

Guess that oatmeal and fenugreek is finally working!

YAY!!!!

Now...If I can get what I usually get for the rest of the day, I will have several extra bags to freeze!!

AK2663's picture
Joined: 09/03/08
Posts: 710

"RebeccaA'07" wrote:

Can I just say, for the first time ever, I pumped 8oz's in one session?

HOLY CRAP! That's nearly what I get ALL DAY from pumping and I just got it in one session.

Guess that oatmeal and fenugreek is finally working!

YAY!!!!

Now...If I can get what I usually get for the rest of the day, I will have several extra bags to freeze!!

YAY!!! Thats wonderful Rebecca!!

I started eating oatmeal in the morning and have seen a good increase in my supply as well. So much so that I need new bags!

kirsteng's picture
Joined: 10/19/02
Posts: 644

No sore nips here, it's been probably 3 weeks since they hardened up.

Grady has started doing the clamp and pull back thing too (I remember when my first ds did that too, it must be a dev'tal thing), which produces a nice sharp pain but thankfully it doesn't last.

I don't ever pump but last week I did to try to start an emerg freezer supply, and my left boob was sore for 3 days. I don't know how you pumpers do it.. it was like a deep tissue dull ache in my boob that went on forever it felt like! I've been trying to get my courage up to do the right side (oh , and after 25 minutes of hard pumping I had only 1 1/2 ounces!). But I know it's just the pumping, not me, because grady is now a fat and sassy (and content) 15 1/2 pounds. Smile

Joined: 03/16/15
Posts: 53852

"Ruby27" wrote:

I think my nips are just plain dead at this point. The other nite I was laying in bed playing with Bens little bitty nose just thinkin it was the cutest little thing... Till I realized I was rubbing MY OWN NIP! I couldn't feel a thing. So, yes, my nips are fine:)

haha you made me almost pee my pants..my are totally not sensitive too

Joined: 01/03/06
Posts: 68

Can I just say, for the first time ever, I pumped 8oz's in one session?

HOLY CRAP! That's nearly what I get ALL DAY from pumping and I just got it in one session.

Guess that oatmeal and fenugreek is finally working!

YAY!!!!

Now...If I can get what I usually get for the rest of the day, I will have several extra bags to freeze!!

:woohoo: That's awesome!! I typically pump most the first session in the morning and then a little less as the day goes on. Does anyone know if you produce less milk in mid to late afternoon? I've heard or read that production ramps up at night.

My nips are OK. They don't typically hurt and Anneliese hasn't been doing the head turning, tugging/yanking thing yet thank goodness! Your poor ladies!! I'm sure my time is coming. What drives me crazy is when she gets over-zealous with the sucking and moves off the nip onto my areola, etc. She starts giving me hickeys!! OUCH!! Curb it LO! :rolleyes:

Joined: 03/16/15
Posts: 53852

BF is gooing good. She is clamping down some too. I have been pumping everyday in the morning so I have a good freezer stash for when I go back to work next week. Her taking a bottle is a different story. She does not suck on the nipple and bites down on it. Basically she gums it.

RebeccaA'07's picture
Joined: 11/19/07
Posts: 1628

"GoVikes" wrote:

:woohoo: That's awesome!! I typically pump most the first session in the morning and then a little less as the day goes on. Does anyone know if you produce less milk in mid to late afternoon? I've heard or read that production ramps up at night.

My nips are OK. They don't typically hurt and Anneliese hasn't been doing the head turning, tugging/yanking thing yet thank goodness! Your poor ladies!! I'm sure my time is coming. What drives me crazy is when she gets over-zealous with the sucking and moves off the nip onto my areola, etc. She starts giving me hickeys!! OUCH!! Curb it LO! :rolleyes:

You know, I always have less milk in the afternoon it seems...especially towards the evening. But overnight, wham, it all comes in and I have an oversupply to the point that it hurts. Wish it'd be like that during the day instead so I could pump more!! I had the discussion with the Pedi...he said it's normal to have less milk towards the end of the day.

RebeccaA'07's picture
Joined: 11/19/07
Posts: 1628

I NIP again!

It's liberating I tell ya. Lol!

Yesterday people kept starring but I just brushed them off. To my surprise, a lot of them were women giving me the stare down. I really wanted to ask them if they wanted a closer peek since they obviously had an issue.

AK2663's picture
Joined: 09/03/08
Posts: 710

"RebeccaA'07" wrote:

I NIP again!

It's liberating I tell ya. Lol!

Yesterday people kept starring but I just brushed them off. To my surprise, a lot of them were women giving me the stare down. I really wanted to ask them if they wanted a closer peek since they obviously had an issue.

Tell em' girl! I feel like ppl can't even tell when I'm doing it unless they try and stick their face in hers and then they jump back like 'oh geez sorry' then like run away lol...either that or my dad will be like 'shes nursing...right now...and you cant even tell can ya?!?' and then ppl get a weird look on their face haha....my dad thinks its extremely fascinating that I am nursing. Hes just so proud hahahahaha

onetiredmomma's picture
Joined: 12/08/06
Posts: 46

congrats on 8oz, rebecca!
pak(pumping at the keyboard!)

mine feel fine, but i do have a drustration. for about 2 weeks jack has turned down the boobs at bed time, but will take a bottle. this morning he turned me down. i'm pumping and dh was going to feed him a bottle while i pump, so i don't know if he ate it.

the boys go to day care now, tues/thurs, so maybe that's part of it.

I miss the days of him just laying there, content to nurse. Now he's quite the wiggle worm. I ordered one of those nursing necklaces, hoping that will help keep him focused:)

this bugs me so much.. i really don't want to ep, i love nursing him.

any thoughts?

AK2663's picture
Joined: 09/03/08
Posts: 710

"onetiredmomma" wrote:

congrats on 8oz, rebecca!
pak(pumping at the keyboard!)

mine feel fine, but i do have a drustration. for about 2 weeks jack has turned down the boobs at bed time, but will take a bottle. this morning he turned me down. i'm pumping and dh was going to feed him a bottle while i pump, so i don't know if he ate it.

the boys go to day care now, tues/thurs, so maybe that's part of it.

I miss the days of him just laying there, content to nurse. Now he's quite the wiggle worm. I ordered one of those nursing necklaces, hoping that will help keep him focused:)

this bugs me so much.. i really don't want to ep, i love nursing him.

any thoughts?

I just started having the same problem yesterday. Three times in a row she wouldnt nurse Sad She started doing it after mid-nursing she unlatched from the nipple and latched onto my skin on the side of my bb instead...well it hurt so bad I let out a loud 'OUCH!' and yanked away from her. Well I must have scared her bc the lip came out quivering and tears followed. IDK if thats why she wouldnt nurse the rest of the day or what...guess Ill find out today.

Its funny bc this whole time, while I dont mind nursing her, a lot of times I find it to be a PITA. The second she wouldnt latch on tho, I became really upset thinking about never nursing her again...ahhhh damn hormones!!

sngowd's picture
Joined: 10/05/08
Posts: 45

I can't believe I missed this thread! Ok, I'm not sure if anyone's already posted this Anne, but if she's clamping down and you want to show her it's not ok...cause it hurts like a #*%@!...then every time she does it just immediately remove your nipple from her mouth - as fast as possible. And I always wait a few minutes before I start back up too. HTH!!!

Ok...on to reading the rest of everybody's replies.

sngowd's picture
Joined: 10/05/08
Posts: 45

ROFL Ruby!!! hahahaha! Mine are the EXACT same way. I was gonna say after the 1st, it'll probably be much easier cause they don't even have much feeling anymore. Smile

I am so proud of all you NIP, it's hard at 1st, and you get so many stare downs. More than once I've had to make a comment, my fav is always "did you want a drink too?" ROFL...note to self, never say that in front of DH...he was mortifiied! LOL

I totally agree about the deep tissue pain while pumping, kuddos to all you pumpers, it's so hard to keep up with!

Audra, Ruby had her two bottom teeth by her 4 month checkup too. I'm not sure if yours bit you, but I only had Ru try once when she was about 9 months, so no problem with the teeth. Although I must say popping my bb in her mouth for the 1st time after her teeth were REALLY out was a tad bit nerve-racking at 1st! LOL

And lastly, I LOVE having this support thread!

Alikat30's picture
Joined: 02/19/08
Posts: 229

Does anyone have issues with baby being too hot while nursing? She kicks and breaks her latch-very similar to being gassy, but I have already gone through all the gassy cures and it's not that.
We're going through a bit of a heat wave and LO gets really fussy at the breast when she's hot. We don't have central air, just a portable AC unit in our room for sleeping, but I'm sick of being confined in there to BF.
Anyone else?

schulzie's picture
Joined: 09/28/08
Posts: 5

Olivia is doing the whole turn the head/pulling/tugging thing lately, too. And she is definitely in the beginning stages of teething. BF is going okay--she just seems to have hit a growth spurt in the last couple of days and wants to eat constantly--the pedi said to start her on a bit of cereal at 4 months, but I'm thinking I may need to add some cereal fairly soon--anyone else doing that? if so, how are you doing it? adding it to the bottle and what about the nipple? I know it says not to enlarge it, but I think thats what I ended up doing with DD.

Joined: 06/10/07
Posts: 1692

Hi Everyone! I really thought that this thread would be helpful to me and I wanted to offer support to others as well and well... I've got a lot of catching up to do! Is it okay for me to jump back in?

sngowd's picture
Joined: 10/05/08
Posts: 45

"Readyforbaby1" wrote:

Hi Everyone! I really thought that this thread would be helpful to me and I wanted to offer support to others as well and well... I've got a lot of catching up to do! Is it okay for me to jump back in?

Of course! Biggrin

sngowd's picture
Joined: 10/05/08
Posts: 45

"Alikat30" wrote:

Does anyone have issues with baby being too hot while nursing? She kicks and breaks her latch-very similar to being gassy, but I have already gone through all the gassy cures and it's not that.
We're going through a bit of a heat wave and LO gets really fussy at the breast when she's hot. We don't have central air, just a portable AC unit in our room for sleeping, but I'm sick of being confined in there to BF.
Anyone else?

I've found if she's just wearing a onesie it really helps alot. If she's naked then she gets so much hotter so fast! But Vi is the same way about nursing in the heat, especially if I have to cover her up because I'm NIP. I completely understand why some women use nothing to cover their baby except it's head!

Joined: 03/16/15
Posts: 53852

Okay ladies i'm sure you will all love this I NIP at the outlets today. Sitting on a bench right outside Gap. I totally dont care. I got a ton of looks by women, only one was a friendly smile and she said hi but the rest were b!tchy. I totally didn't care. I didn't even use a cover or anything..just pulled up my top shirt and pulled down my nursing tank!!

BTW I also get the underside of the boob suck every now and then, it hurts like a b!tch..OUCH

RebeccaA'07's picture
Joined: 11/19/07
Posts: 1628

Go You!

I don't care anymore...if people have an issue with me feeding my child then they can go somewhere else. It's a boob for crying out loud...there is nothing disgusting about giving your child something to eat. Sometimes I feel like just flashing the people who like to stare...asking them if they'd like a quick drink perhaps.

And yea...Kaylin has grabbed the skin under the nip too...it hurts like none other. I had a little bruise the next day!

Joined: 06/10/07
Posts: 1692

"Mrslauriejean" wrote:

Okay ladies i'm sure you will all love this I NIP at the outlets today. Sitting on a bench right outside Gap. I totally dont care. I got a ton of looks by women, only one was a friendly smile and she said hi but the rest were b!tchy. I totally didn't care.

Funny you should post this. There is an outlet mall not to far away from where I live. I'd like to go soon but it's far enough away that I'd have to nurse there. I was wondering where I'd do it since I haven't tried NIP yet. I imagine once I try it, it'll be fine! I'll look for a bench near the Gap. WinkSmile

Joined: 06/10/07
Posts: 1692

"RebeccaA'07" wrote:

Sometimes I feel like just flashing the people who like to stare...asking them if they'd like a quick drink perhaps.

:biglaugh:

Joined: 03/16/15
Posts: 53852

I was just waiting for someone to comment or ask me to go feed her in the bathroom. I was going to tell them to try eating their lunch in a bathroom...ewwww

onetiredmomma's picture
Joined: 12/08/06
Posts: 46

"Mrslauriejean" wrote:

I was just waiting for someone to comment or ask me to go feed her in the bathroom. I was going to tell them to try eating their lunch in a bathroom...ewwww

well said!!!

kirsteng's picture
Joined: 10/19/02
Posts: 644

"Mrslauriejean" wrote:

Okay ladies i'm sure you will all love this I NIP at the outlets today. Sitting on a bench right outside Gap. I totally dont care. I got a ton of looks by women, only one was a friendly smile and she said hi but the rest were b!tchy. I totally didn't care. I didn't even use a cover or anything..just pulled up my top shirt and pulled down my nursing tank!!

BTW I also get the underside of the boob suck every now and then, it hurts like a b!tch..OUCH

Wow, I'm so surprised that you get so many nasty looks from other women!! It must be such a different climate about NIP in the US compared to here in Canada. I can honestly say that I haven't had one single hostile look at me while I've NIP since Grady was born.. the only thing I ever worry about is dirty old ogler men sometimes. (ewwww)

That really SUCKS (no pun intended) that you have to deal with that... you go girls who have the courage to NIP despite societal hostility!! I'm sure each time it's viewed by the uneducated masses, it serves to normalize it a little bit more.

Good for you!! Smile

AK2663's picture
Joined: 09/03/08
Posts: 710

what do you think about me asking to sticky this thread ladies???

drewsmom1's picture
Joined: 10/10/06
Posts: 50

It should be a sticky!

sngowd's picture
Joined: 10/05/08
Posts: 45

Yes, I agree...STICKY! Biggrin

And that is so dang awful when they ask you too feed in the bathroom. I'd go balistic on someone if they told me that. I've already had one old psycho tell me "this is not a nursery" and it wasn't pretty. I hope he'll think twice before doing that again. I was tempted to let all the air out of his tires but I decided against it because I didn't want to be that crazy! lol But I sure felt like it! ROFL

Alikat30's picture
Joined: 02/19/08
Posts: 229

My state just passed a law "legalizing NIP." I was watching the news yesterday and actually shocked that there wasn't already something like that. It basically means that businesses and restaurants can't ask you to leave or cover-up while NIP. I find it really sad that we actually need a LAW that allows us to feed our kids!

I haven't tried NIP except for an ORV park where there weren't a lot of people. We travelled to Seattle a couple weeks ago and I just nursed in the air conditioned car, but I know I'm going to have to NIP more publicly soon.

Suzie-0225's picture
Joined: 07/30/08
Posts: 206

"Alikat30" wrote:

My state just passed a law "legalizing NIP." I was watching the news yesterday and actually shocked that there wasn't already something like that. It basically means that businesses and restaurants can't ask you to leave or cover-up while NIP. I find it really sad that we actually need a LAW that allows us to feed our kids!

I haven't tried NIP except for an ORV park where there weren't a lot of people. We travelled to Seattle a couple weeks ago and I just nursed in the air conditioned car, but I know I'm going to have to NIP more publicly soon.

So if a state doesn't have this can you get a ticket or arrested for NIP?? Thats crazy!

???? ladies - Does any of your LO's have a firm preference? What I mean is Emily loves to nurse when the tatas are alttle hard. If they are super squishy I might as well pump b/c all she will do is fuss and pull off!

Sheanaalanna's picture
Joined: 10/16/08
Posts: 67

"Suzie-0225" wrote:

So if a state doesn't have this can you get a ticket or arrested for NIP?? Thats crazy!

???? ladies - Does any of your LO's have a firm preference? What I mean is Emily loves to nurse when the tatas are alttle hard. If they are super squishy I might as well pump b/c all she will do is fuss and pull off!

Maybe that's why Desi pulls off when they're squishy! But I don't really know because she sometimes pulls off when they're hard as well... She also HATES being hot. We had a couple of really hot days, and she was just super miserable! She's doing pretty well otherwise, but lately she wants to cluster feed from 7-11~ She'd stay on the whole time if I let her! My left nip is a little sore, but I'm not sure why. The right one is fine... Pumping's getting old, but I'm determined to give Desi breast milk until she's at least 6 months. And then I'll be determined to give it to her until she's a year! I refuse to stop.

I haven't noticed any nasty looks while NIP. But maybe I'm just not seeing them. The people I have seen realize that I'm nursing just smile in a friendly manner. Maybe it's just the northeast!

sngowd's picture
Joined: 10/05/08
Posts: 45

Violet likes them more hard too. Even when they've been engorged she feeds best. It's funny how differant she and Ruby are.

Anyone's LO making sucking noises while they're eating? Basically Vi is de-latching almost every suck (especially when they're squishy) and I'm not sure why. I wonder if she needs to have that thing above her gums under her lip cut??? Her dad did so maybe that's it. I've heard women nursing babies like this usually have lots of pain while nursing but I don't even think I have any feeling anymore! LOL Any one have babies with this????

AK2663's picture
Joined: 09/03/08
Posts: 710

"sngowd" wrote:

Anyone's LO making sucking noises while they're eating? Basically Vi is de-latching almost every suck (especially when they're squishy) and I'm not sure why. I wonder if she needs to have that thing above her gums under her lip cut??? Her dad did so maybe that's it. I've heard women nursing babies like this usually have lots of pain while nursing but I don't even think I have any feeling anymore! LOL Any one have babies with this????

oh yes girl!! G is so loud and breaks her suck every time. PPl always comment what a loud eater she is. My pedi said she wasn't tongue tied and some babies just suck this way...but man it still hurts!! I have gotten around having terrible sore nips by giving her a couple bottles of EBM otherwise my nips cant take it. They are so red as it is!

BabyDLove's picture
Joined: 07/15/08
Posts: 21

My LO also hates nursing when Shes hot, And She just sweats like crazy laying against my arms, But I just keep a fan right by us, And turn it on her, And she loves it, So I reccomend that, Just turn the fan facing right on them.

My little one has also grabbed The side or underside of the boob and it hurts!!!!

Does anyone else find it really painful when your milk lets down?? I hate the feeling so much.

And I must say I am also really suprised you guys get so many dirty looks, I have only really NIP a couple of times, I will pump a bottle and bring it depending on where I'm going, But I have nursed at the beach many times, And The park, And I have never had one dirty look, At least not that I noticed I guess, I just find Everyone looks a way really fast once they realize what your doing, Which I would look away quickly also, cause I dont want a nursing mommy to think I'm staring at her.
Bonnie

AveriAndEmmaRMyJoy's picture
Joined: 01/01/07
Posts: 95

"RebeccaA'07" wrote:

Can I just say, for the first time ever, I pumped 8oz's in one session?

HOLY CRAP! That's nearly what I get ALL DAY from pumping and I just got it in one session.

Guess that oatmeal and fenugreek is finally working!

YAY!!!!

Now...If I can get what I usually get for the rest of the day, I will have several extra bags to freeze!!

WOOT WOOT. That's awesome!

sngowd's picture
Joined: 10/05/08
Posts: 45

"AK2663" wrote:

oh yes girl!! G is so loud and breaks her suck every time. PPl always comment what a loud eater she is. My pedi said she wasn't tongue tied and some babies just suck this way...but man it still hurts!! I have gotten around having terrible sore nips by giving her a couple bottles of EBM otherwise my nips cant take it. They are so red as it is!

Glad I'm not the only one! It's definately not my fav thing she does!! I've tried every single thing I can think of to get her to stop, but I guess you're right - some babies are just like that. Sad

Joined: 06/10/07
Posts: 1692

"BabyDLove" wrote:

Does anyone else find it really painful when your milk lets down?? I hate the feeling so much.

Letdown is quite painful for me most of the time. Ugh.

---------

Question: (sorry if this was addressed earlier in the thread - I haven't read through the entire thread)

What vitamins are all the BF Momma's taking??? Are you still taking your prenatal? Anything else? Just curious!


Edited to add: Anne good idea having this stickied!

Joined: 03/16/15
Posts: 53852

I am just going to jump in from this point since I am so late on it

Bonnie...Yes I have painful letdown and I hate it. It's been like that with all of my BF kids though.

Rebecca..WTG on 20 oz:yahoo:

As far as NIP goes...I have had both positive and negative experiences. The more I did it the more confident I became and now it's just second nature for me. Anytime I find someone giving me a disapproving look for BF(it's always women too!) I make sure to look them right in the eye and give them my best b*tchy look right back or roll my eyes at them which makes them look away quickly and be on their way;)

AK2663's picture
Joined: 09/03/08
Posts: 710

Julie- Im taking just a regular multiviatmin (gummy flinstones actually haha). Most days I remember it lol

Bonnie- My letdown is painful too, and I feel like the bbs get soooooo hard after Sad It feels like someone hooked electric up to my nips!

RebeccaA'07's picture
Joined: 11/19/07
Posts: 1628

I grabbed a regular Multi-Vitamin but forget to take it, I need to get better about taking it but my goodness it's a horse pill for sure.

As for the letdown, I get all tingy...It doesn't really hurt but it is uncomfortable.

I started taking the Blessed Thistle with the Fenugreek and I am eating oatmeal each morning. I can certainly tell a difference in my milk volume, especially in the mornings which tend to be my 'heavy' time.

This morning, I pumped 7 1/2 oz's in my first session. Kaylin is still ony eating about 12oz's a day...at the sitter's, and then I nurse her all evening/night. So she does eat more but just 12oz's while I'm at work. She's a little eater! But gaining good so I guess that's all that matters.

I keep hearing "Just wait 'till she has teeth"...It is SO ANNOYING. Just b/c she has teeth doesn't mean I will stop nursing.

Pages