Still waiting for frenulectomy
So while I was at my dentist's office this week I decided to ask her what her opinion is on having Evie's prominent and thick lip tie cut. She recommended it sooner rather than later for less trouble's sake. She said that IF she breaks it herself, it will likely bleed so bad that my anxiety would sky rocket and we'd likely take her to the ER for excessive bleeding and it would be a waste of stress and money. If she DOESN'T break it, then we will need to clip it anyway, so why not get it over with and move on.
She has referred us to a pediatric dentist 1 hr away that has no problem doing laser surgery to fix it. They said that if I don't hear from them in 1 week to call and they will resend the request.
Considering I flip her upper lip out probably 7 out of 10 nursing sessions, it'll be more worth it than I realize. :)