We had a number of people come stay with us this summer, and it has lead me to think about this question. Its kinda fluffy, but I am wondering where other people stand.
1. Is it polite to offer to buy groceries if you stay at someones house on holidays, or would you consider it rude if someone offers? Do you do so?
2. Is there a time 'limit' on offering. ex. you would only offer if you stayed for more than a week
3. How would you go about it if you do offer? Do you just buy them, offer, go to the store with them, etc?
4. Are there things other people shouldnt buy for you? ex. My SIL and her husband argued about whether or not it would be weird for him to buy me TP cause he noticed we were low.
5. If you wouldnt buy groceries, do you offer to pay for other things? ex. Movies, babysitters, dinner out, etc.