Jenny McCarthy new co-host on "The View"

13 posts / 0 new
Last post
Spacers's picture
Joined: 12/29/03
Posts: 4100
Jenny McCarthy new co-host on "The View"

Do you think she'll be a good addition to the panel?

Or do you think "The View" has now officially jumped the shark? Blum 3

mom3girls's picture
Joined: 01/09/07
Posts: 1534

Hate the view.

Joined: 03/08/03
Posts: 3183

I hate it too. I don't care who's on it.

GloriaInTX's picture
Joined: 07/29/08
Posts: 4111

"freddieflounder101" wrote:

I hate it too. I don't care who's on it.

I agree! Worst show ever!

ClairesMommy's picture
Joined: 08/15/06
Posts: 2299

Don't watch it. Though I hope for the sake of her career they don't have any vaccination experts on the show.

Rivergallery's picture
Joined: 05/23/03
Posts: 1301

I think perfect match.. they needed another well known pretty blonde fake conservative.. that can take the hate Wink lol I can't stand the show either.

Joined: 05/31/06
Posts: 4780

"Rivergallery" wrote:

I think perfect match.. they needed another well known pretty blonde fake conservative.. that can take the hate Wink lol I can't stand the show either.

I've never watched it, but I see people watching it on their TV's when I work out......a lot. Do they have wine glasses in front of them?? This has confused me as its always in the AM when I see people watching it.

Rivergallery's picture
Joined: 05/23/03
Posts: 1301

"Potter75" wrote:

I've never watched it, but I see people watching it on their TV's when I work out......a lot. Do they have wine glasses in front of them?? This has confused me as its always in the AM when I see people watching it.

I have only seen them drink coffee

Spacers's picture
Joined: 12/29/03
Posts: 4100

I think it's the last hour of the extended "Today" with Kathie Lee Gifford and that really tall chick where they are drinking wine. It seems to help emphasize that it's the more casual laid-back part of "Today" instead of the up-tight hard news section from earlier, kwim? Without all the fuss & bother of actually creating a different show. And there's nothing wrong with a glass of wine at 10am, especially when they aren't driving home and have probably been up since 4am or 5am to get to the studio, that's kind of like lunch time to them.

ClairesMommy's picture
Joined: 08/15/06
Posts: 2299

Where's a Jimmy Buffet song when you need one? Wink ..."It's five o'clock somewhere...."

Joined: 03/08/03
Posts: 3183

I think they get there even earlier.

I once worked on a game show hosted by Spencer Christian, who was the weatherman on Good Morning America. He got there at 4 to do GMA, and then came to us to shoot 7 episodes of a game show. I was always amazed at how cheerful and nice he was given that he was probably up at 3 to make his 4:00 call.

AlyssaEimers's picture
Joined: 08/22/06
Posts: 6560

"freddieflounder101" wrote:

I think they get there even earlier.

I once worked on a game show hosted by Spencer Christian, who was the weatherman on Good Morning America. He got there at 4 to do GMA, and then came to us to shoot 7 episodes of a game show. I was always amazed at how cheerful and nice he was given that he was probably up at 3 to make his 4:00 call.

I agree. I know the radio hosts for morning shows have to be up by 3 or so in the AM.

Joined: 03/08/03
Posts: 3183

"AlyssaEimers" wrote:

I agree. I know the radio hosts for morning shows have to be up by 3 or so in the AM.

And they don't have to worry about wardrobe, hair, or make-up!