I'm back from The Road Trip from H*ll (tm).
What's currently on your To-Do list?
1. Clean out and wash my car after TRTFH(tm).
2. Put away all of our laundry which I have been allowing to pile up yet again
3. Call my insurance company (don't worry - this is unrelated to TRTFM(tm))
4. Go for a run
5. Get caught up at work
6. Clean the baseboards
7. Help T ride his trike around the block
8. Write a thank you note
9. Sneak on to DH's iPad and delete horribly unflattering picture of myself
10. Throw away potato chips and Doritos that are contributing to horribly unflattering pictures of self
1. Clean and re-pack our tent from our recent camping trip
2. Finish unpacking totes from camping trip
3. Get caught up on laundry
4. go in and work on my classroom
5. finish enrolling Madi in VPK
6. make some decisions concerning Alana's dance and gymnastics for the upcoming season
7. buy a present for a birthday party this Saturday
I have long list of things to do before we leave on vacay this Friday - pack the trailer, grocery shop for said vacation, laundry, get DD's bike tire repaired, kids' haircuts, enter a pile of historical contracts at work, file the $hit piling up on my desk, fun stuff like that.
1. Prepare for the youngest 3's big bday party fast approaching.
2. Make bday cards and baby shower card.
3. Prepare J's 3rd bday dinner and cake.
4. Prepare T n A's 2nd birthday dinner and cake.
5. Celebrate with the big party.
6. Reorganize the lower level before Dh's family arrives.
7. School shop.
8. Weed and tie the veggie and flower gardens.
9. Reorganize the garage.
10. Actually find time to work on pictures for the past few months.
This is above our daily do's. I'm sure there's tons more, but these crossed my mind right away.
DD Twins: 8/4/09 @ 35 Wks - No NICU, woot!
I am going to be on vacation in three days. It is my annual staycation week where I send DD to daycare and DH to work and I stay home and relax. (Yay!) So I am don't have a lot on my to do list right now.
1. dismantle laundry mountain
2. Mow lawn
3. Prep for an overnight camping trip
1. finish Juliet's birthday book
2. plan Juliet's party & invite her friends
3. clean up for more houseguests arriving on Friday
4. tonight: laundry, run across the street to stock up on fresh fruit
5. budget stuff (at work)
6. pull stills from an HR flipcam for landing page for website for my new business
7. book rental car for August trip to BC
I could keep going....sigh...
Laurie, mom to:
Nathaniel ( 10 ) and Juliet ( 6 )
Baking Adventures In A Messy Kitchen (blog)
My car is out getting its oil change/service and I am stuck in the house cleaning and cooking and packing for 5 people to go on vacation. I remembered, VERY QUICKLY! why we never, ever spend an entire day in the house. I have never been so happy to get my kids off to naps as I was today!
1. convince Tiven that she is NOT getting a hamster, although I do really appreciate her cleaning her room so that there is space for one.
2. finish another chapter of work writing today
3. rewrite both chapters after they've been reviewed
4. take the kids to visit my dad this weekend
5. buy & wrap some gifts for Weston's birthday
6. weed through Tiven's clothes
7. take old clothes to the second-hand store
8. shop for anything she still needs for school
9. shop for camping trip
10. camping trip weekend after next, woohoo!
David Letterman is retiring. Such great memories of watching him over the past thirty-two years!
Hi! I'm Alison. I lurk on this board all. the. time. and I decided it's time to start posting...
On my to do list is: dust, clean the bathrooms and secure a babysitter so I can go to the Elton John concert on Sept 9!!!!!! Eeeeee! I'm SO freaking excited