~ Sara -
~ DH - Jim -
~ Zachary - 4/19/95 ~ stillborn @ 33 wks
~ *J* - 16yr old
~ *M* 11yr old
a) We know they tried to run him down by all the articles/reports that once he got between the car and the drivers door (or the passenger door?) that they tried to get away.
b) Really? So assaulting him with the purse didn't touch his head when they hit him in the head? Really?
c) Hell yes!
I can't believe what I'm reading here - all you who think she got what was coming to her. When it comes to guns and laws more than ever I'm so thankful to live in Canada. Just look at your gun-related crime and death rates...I guess the 'hell ya, shoot her' mentality is really is as prevalent in your country as it is on this thread. Pretty sad, actually.
I just went and looked up a list of felonies in my state. Apparently, I can be killed by a police officer (if s/he so chooses) for:
1. Giving false info about my residence
2. Promoting a pyramid scheme (okay, that actually seems reasonable...pyramid schemes are pretty despicable. )
3. Bringing an armed guard with me to work. (???)
5. The unauthorized sale of hearing aids (???)
6. A second violation of Practicing barbering or hair styling without a license.
And so on. It's actually kind of interesting to know what is a shootable offense in my state.
[QUOTE=AlyssaEimers;9031663]Not that she got what was coming to her. Any loss of life is tragic. Just that sometimes it is unavoidable. If you back an armed Police Officer into a corner, then you are taking a risk that he or she will shoot.[/QUOTE
they didn't back him into a corner! They ran AWAY from him!