Transgender Man in Girl's locker room - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 67
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Transgender Man in Girl's locker room

  1. #21
    Community Host wlillie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    6,469

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smsturner View Post
    YOURS. WTF are you talking about
    I am siding with her rights, because it's her state school, and the state law says so. And the teens are borrowing it.



    That's why i said it wasn't very objective. It clearly calls 17 year olds little girls over and over.
    It says the swim coach said they have 6 year old little girls in the locker room in the OP's article.

    It says clearly that a 17 year old reported it.

  2. #22
    Posting Addict smsturner's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hamilton, NY
    Posts
    5,863

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rivergallery View Post
    Most people I know while changing in rooms or saunas still do so as modestly as possible.
    I agree with this too. I am modest like that, and I really think most people are. At the very least I would be selfconscious in front of a bunch of 17 year old swimmers. God they must look all put together and nonsaggy compared to me! lol

    Quote Originally Posted by GloriaInTX View Post
    It says that children 6 years old and up use that locker room. The fact that they just didn't happen to be there at the time doesn't mean they couldn't have been.
    Well everyone keeps saying "he exposed himself to little girls". but no. the 6 year olds were not there (what are 6 year olds doing in a state college locker room?). So he didn't.
    Susan, dh Tom, dd Megan, ds Marcus, ds #2 coming Feb, 2014

    Lilypie Maternity tickers

    I never knew until that moment how badly it could hurt to lose something you never really had. - Missed Miscarriage at 10 weeks - 3/26

  3. #23
    Community Host wlillie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Mississippi
    Posts
    6,469

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smsturner View Post
    I agree with this too. I am modest like that, and I really think most people are. At the very least I would be selfconscious in front of a bunch of 17 year old swimmers. God they must look all put together and nonsaggy compared to me! lol



    Well everyone keeps saying "he exposed himself to little girls". but no. the 6 year olds were not there (what are 6 year olds doing in a state college locker room?). So he didn't.
    Read the articles please.

  4. #24
    Super Poster
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jeddah
    Posts
    678

    Default

    I think it is insane to allow a person with the other parts to mix up like this. No way would I stand for it. It is not discriminating. I see a locker room as a public place and no person should be naked in public. There should be stalls or some other means of discreetly changing. I think no person should be allowed to be naked just because they are the same gender and in this case HE is not yet a SHE despite what he in his imagination feels like. He very much has HE parts.
    Aisha

  5. #25
    Mega Poster indigoV51's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    washington state
    Posts
    3,796

    Default

    I live near this college and attended it. It is a VERY liberal school that is very open to others beliefs/transitions/customs. It is not uncommon at all to see cross dressers or transgendered individuals all over campus. In fact in our town it is very common. So anyone using the swimming pool cannot be very surprised. It is the culture of the school. They have a nude beach and welcome everyone equally. There is many other pools and facilities to use all over town that don't allow transgendered in. If others have issues they can use those other pools. I also object to the term "young girls" It is a college!
    smsturner likes this.
    "Not flesh of my flesh, nor bone of my bone, but still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute you did not grow under my heart but in it"

    Isaiah-1-6-00 Kellen 2-21-03



  6. #26
    Posting Addict GloriaInTX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    7,595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wlillie View Post
    Read the articles please.
    She refuses to believe anything from Fox News so if it isn't in the article that she posted it must not be true.
    Mom to Lee, Jake, Brandon, Rocco
    Stepmom to Ryan, Regan, Braden, Baley
    Granddaughters Kylie 10/18/2010 & Aleya 4/22/2013


    I never consider a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosopy, as a cause for withdrawing from a friend. --Thomas Jefferson

  7. #27
    Posting Addict smsturner's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hamilton, NY
    Posts
    5,863

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GloriaInTX View Post
    She refuses to believe anything from Fox News so if it isn't in the article that she posted it must not be true.
    You two just aren't understanding me I think. Let me say again. THE SIX YEAR OLDS THAT SUPPOSEDLY USE THE LOCKER ROOM WERE NOT THERE TO SEE.
    That's it. That's all i said to check out. Feel free to mention it over and over, but I'm not pointing it out again.
    Susan, dh Tom, dd Megan, ds Marcus, ds #2 coming Feb, 2014

    Lilypie Maternity tickers

    I never knew until that moment how badly it could hurt to lose something you never really had. - Missed Miscarriage at 10 weeks - 3/26

  8. #28
    Super Poster
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jeddah
    Posts
    678

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by indigoV51 View Post
    I live near this college and attended it. It is a VERY liberal school that is very open to others beliefs/transitions/customs. It is not uncommon at all to see cross dressers or transgendered individuals all over campus. In fact in our town it is very common. So anyone using the swimming pool cannot be very surprised. It is the culture of the school. They have a nude beach and welcome everyone equally. There is many other pools and facilities to use all over town that don't allow transgendered in. If others have issues they can use those other pools. I also object to the term "young girls" It is a college!
    Young girls use this college. And unless the rules specifically state in a clear location that locker rooms are for mixed genders it is not fair to expect anything. Anything does not go. A person is not allowed to show their privates to others; ordinarily that would be called indecent exposure regardless of viewer's age.
    Aisha

  9. #29
    Super Poster
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jeddah
    Posts
    678

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smsturner View Post
    You two just aren't understanding me I think. Let me say again. THE SIX YEAR OLDS THAT SUPPOSEDLY USE THE LOCKER ROOM WERE NOT THERE TO SEE.
    That's it. That's all i said to check out. Feel free to mention it over and over, but I'm not pointing it out again.
    What reference do You bring to support the statement that 6 yo's were not there?

    The issue is that girls as young as 6 often use this locker room at this college. Otherwise parents would not be outraged. The man was sprawled out naked in the sauna. Imo no one needsto be sprawled out naked. Omg i would vomit right there.
    Last edited by myyams; 11-02-2012 at 03:55 PM.
    Aisha

  10. #30
    Posting Addict GloriaInTX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    7,595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by indigoV51 View Post
    I also object to the term "young girls" It is a college!
    Students from nearby Olympia High School as well as children at a local swimming club share locker rooms with the college.

    According to a police report, the mother of a 17-year-old girl complained after her daughter saw the transgender individual walking naked in the locker room. A female swim coach confronted the man sprawled out in a sauna exposing himself. She ordered him to leave and called police.

    The coach later apologized when she discovered the man was transgendered but explained there were girls using the facility as young as six years old who weren?t used to seeing male genitals.
    It doesn't actually say if there were children who saw him, but the coach said there were 6 year old girls using the facility.
    Mom to Lee, Jake, Brandon, Rocco
    Stepmom to Ryan, Regan, Braden, Baley
    Granddaughters Kylie 10/18/2010 & Aleya 4/22/2013


    I never consider a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosopy, as a cause for withdrawing from a friend. --Thomas Jefferson

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
v -->

About Us | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Sitemap | Terms & Conditions