WOW!!! It's been forever!!

20 posts / 0 new
Last post
Dewey's picture
Joined: 12/29/01
Posts: 195
WOW!!! It's been forever!!

Nice to still see a few people I recognize. :wavehello:

Joined: 07/24/10
Posts: 208

PB Tatas!

Dewey's picture
Joined: 12/29/01
Posts: 195

"The Great Vagina" wrote:

PB Tatas!

Good Times!! LOL

Prudence's picture
Joined: 05/02/05
Posts: 256

Dew!!! Awww, we love ya!

Dewey's picture
Joined: 12/29/01
Posts: 195

"Prudence" wrote:

Dew!!! Awww, we love ya!

Love you too....I didn't know you had another baby....Congrats Mama!!!

KimPossible's picture
Joined: 05/24/06
Posts: 3312

Well hello Dewey!

Alissa_Sal's picture
Joined: 06/29/06
Posts: 6427

Hi Dewey, nice to see you!

Dewey's picture
Joined: 12/29/01
Posts: 195

Nice to see all of you too...now that life has calmed down some and it no longer feels like it's spinning wildly out of control I hope to be around more again.

Prudence's picture
Joined: 05/02/05
Posts: 256

"Dewey" wrote:

Love you too....I didn't know you had another baby....Congrats Mama!!!

Yep, he will be our last Sad Five kids with one a Sophomore in High School is enough for us. Can't say I'm not sad though!

Hey- soo... You really are into EBFing, eh? Almost 6 years of nursing with Chad? Hehehehe Wink

Dewey's picture
Joined: 12/29/01
Posts: 195

"Prudence" wrote:

Yep, he will be our last Sad Five kids with one a Sophomore in High School is enough for us. Can't say I'm not sad though!

Hey- soo... You really are into EBFing, eh? Almost 6 years of nursing with Chad? Hehehehe Wink

uhh yeah should probably figure out how to change my siggy huh?? LOL Actually the little dude in the grand scheme of things he hasn't been weaned all that long (not even a year)....so my siggy isn't that far behind times. Wink

AlyssaEimers's picture
Joined: 08/22/06
Posts: 6561

:wavehello:

I just happened to notice you have 139,871 posts! Is that a record?

Dewey's picture
Joined: 12/29/01
Posts: 195

"AlyssaEimers" wrote:

:wavehello:

I just happened to notice you have 139,871 posts! Is that a record?

No, if I remember correctly there was at least one if not two people who had a higher post count than me....The 3 of us used to run neck and neck though.

I've been a member of this place since it started out as a yahoo group many moons ago when there were only a hand full of us who posted here when the site first went live. Wink

Joined: 03/08/03
Posts: 3189

Hi Dewey!

Dewey's picture
Joined: 12/29/01
Posts: 195

Hi Laurie!!

ClairesMommy's picture
Joined: 08/15/06
Posts: 2299

:wavehello: Nice to "see" you again!

Joined: 09/25/02
Posts: 205

Hi Dew! It's been so long! How are the kiddos?

Dewey's picture
Joined: 12/29/01
Posts: 195

"KelseysMom" wrote:

Hi Dew! It's been so long! How are the kiddos?

Most of the kids are doing GREAT!! We have had one helluva struggle with one of them for the last couple of years...She is doing better as of late, but still not able to allow myself to let my guard down completely with her. I still struggle with the fact that I have two adult children now and the fact that my baby is already 5 yrs old. The years seem to be just flying by.

How are you and your kidlettes? Love your siggy pic they are just adorable.

MissyJ's picture
Joined: 01/31/02
Posts: 3218

Hey there! Meant to respond on this earlier. ((((((HUGS))))))) You definitely have been missed! I agree that the years are flying by but I cannot believe that your "baby" is 5 already!! I think we need pics! Smile

Please drop in whenever you can! I love hearing from you!

~Missy

Starryblue702's picture
Joined: 04/06/11
Posts: 5454

I don't know you Dewey, but hello anyway lol!

Dewey's picture
Joined: 12/29/01
Posts: 195

"MissyJ" wrote:

Hey there! Meant to respond on this earlier. ((((((HUGS))))))) You definitely have been missed! I agree that the years are flying by but I cannot believe that your "baby" is 5 already!! I think we need pics! Smile

Please drop in whenever you can! I love hearing from you!

~Missy

If i can figure out how to post pics now that the site seems to have changed so much since the last time I was here I'll get r' done.

"Starryblue702" wrote:

I don't know you Dewey, but hello anyway lol!

Hello to you too...hopefully we will get the opportunity to get to know each other. Smile