Name one good thing about being a mom....let see how many we can get.
1. You get to see a reflection of you and your S/O's love.
2. Ordinary days are made silly when wee ones are around. Lots more smiles!
3. Getting kisses in the morning!
4. Seeing the world in an entirely new way.
5. Watching someone you helped make grow and develop and discover the world.
Getting to use your imagination and creativity with your children.
7. letting you honor your inner child esp when picking flowers or swinging on a swing
8. Hugs and snuggles first thing in the morning.
having an excuse for being late.
I love how even when I have had the absolute worst day at work, I can come home and as soon as I see her toddling as fast as she can with arms outstreched for me to pic her up my bad day just falls away and nothing else matters