Venting.. High Risk Doc vs cerclage

1 post / 0 new
RoniBoo's picture
Joined: 06/07/11
Posts: 903
Venting.. High Risk Doc vs cerclage

RRrrrrr… The High Risk doctor’s office will not see me until I am further along (15 weeks).. I am going to them to see if I need a cerclage.

However my problem is that I lost my twins at 16 weeks so I do not like wait so close to that time. Although this is a single pregnancy and naturally conceived so maybe I will not even need one. However I am so scared I am thinking that maybe I may ask to get it regardless. I don’t know I am confused about it all. Today must be a day of much confusion Sad I just hate waiting so long when if they do need to do it the time frame is 12 weeks to 16 weeks. Sorry just venting