What's on your to-do list before this baby comes? Anything you want to get done?
As I was leaving for work this morning, I decided I really want our garage cleaned and organized. And as it's full of heavy things possibly housing spiders, it's really on DH's to do list
Anyone else coming up with projects that need to get done?
We need to:
1. Get bunk beds and move our older 2 in together
2. Get a minivan
3. Get my homebirth kit ready (not yet, maybe in Dec or Jan).
4. Get a few baby items, we have most things we need already
5. Finish painting the rooms in the house that we haven't done yet.
We're starting to buy stuff for baby. We picked out our crib and change table (my IL's are purchasing them for us) but we're waiting to order after we get the nursery cleaned out. We picked up a baby gate, our stroller and carseat, an extra stroller for back home (so we don't have to lug ours each trip), 2 nursing pillows and a baby sling. We already had a baby carrier and baby monitor from when I babysat my nephew. We plan to start our registry this weekend when we're home.
I'm getting excited
Crystal that's exciting!! We did our registry a few weeks ago, and I gotta say - it was totally overwhelming! Being first time parents, we really had no idea what we were doing!
But we've started to pick up a few things.....we're trying to get in the habit of picking up a box of diapers each week in various sizes, if we got to Walmart we throw a onesie or sleeper into the buggy, etc.
We ordered our furniture, and after getting told that lots of the furniture is on back order for 2-3 months, it turns out the stuff we ordered wasn't, so it's already been delivered! Lol now we just need to find the time to set it all up.....
1. Some light shopping still. We have almost everything we need for baby. We only need a breast pump and some prefold diapers.
2. Moving! We are starting our lease Nov 1st and I imagine it will take at least a week probably longer to actually move with our insane schedule.
3. Unpack/Organize Everything
4. Set up the Kiddos room. They will be sharing. I'm hoping to make it cute. We shall see if I have the energy to do that!
5. Finish the semester ! My finals are the second week of December. I can't stinking wait to be done.
Megan - I applaud you for being able to move while being pregnant. Moving is a pain (yet I do it every one to two years for some reason)...and I think I'd just sit and watch! LOL What are you going to school for? I just recently finished up my Masters Degree - and immediately put my student loans in forbearance. Haha. It's expensive to go to school!