i'm doing the level 2 ultrasound instead. my DH and i decided even if God forbid, they found something like downs at 18 weeks we wouldn't abort anyway so we will just wait and pray.
Gina & Rob 6/3/00
Proud Mom of Alyssa 11/19/04 and Logan 9/4/07
My office calls the triple screen a "Quad Screen" but I told them that I don't want it because it won't matter to us since we won't abort anyway. I'm not sure what my ultrasound on the 15th is for, I think it might be an NT. I think I okay'd because the mw wouldn't stop talking and I was tired but I don't see it as being necessary.