I need some advice!
I have had two recent miscarriages (November 2012 and July 2013). On 8/8 I met with a RE who has decided to do some tests (U/S and blood work). But, he wants me to wait one full cycle post the miscarraige before proceeding (wants to give time for my hormones and uterine lining to "normalize"). BUT, I TURN 41 in December and DH only wants to try for a limit time (he turns 48 in February).
I'm on my first post miscarriage cycle now -- TODAY is my wedding anniversary and CD14. Well, this morning, I got a peak ovulation detection reading on my monitor (don't normally ovulate until day 18-19; but took some supplements/herbs this cycle which likely pushed it up) -- so, do we "try" or wait out this cycle as per advice from the RE?
I have mixed "signs":
On the positive -- I normally don't ovulate until closer to day 18-19 and it's our anniversary.
On the negative, our DD had a bad dream and ended up in bed with us last night. So, a quicky this morning wasn't an option - and even if it had been, DH had a migraine!
What would you do?!
TRY OR WAIT THE ONE CYCLE AND PROCEED WITH TESTING NEXT CYCLE?!