So my mom and I went house looking today. Because whether i want to or not we have to move. no more room at the inn, so to speak. I was cleaning and taking things out of attic and putting things away in attic, and i get so upset that we just don't have the needed space here. I know we need to move but the details are crazy. My nesting instincts are coming out already and i am worried we will rush into a decision.
I guess we can make either work, but i am torn.
I also really did not want to move while prego, but i am not sure i want to move with a new baby either.
As you family has expanded, what did you do? what would you do? move before or after baby born?