As a FTM I'd share what I like to call my "Learning Moments".
1. Don't ever take your baby somewhere without first making sure he's well-fed. I learned this lesson the hard way when I tried to take Sheldon for a long walk. He woke up halfway and started screamig...and he screamed the entire walk home.
2. Watch out for the baby's head -- you will forget it's hanging over your arm and it will hit the doorjam every time.
3. Yes, I DO need a burp cloth at all times. The "maybe this time he won't spit up" mentality is wishful thinking. My worst moment: Sheldon vomiting all over me while I was wearing my nursing tank. The vomit pooled in the little shelf of the nursing tank. Ugh.
4. Unless I cover his little penis when I change his diaper, he will pee on me every time. AND, he will pee after I finish bathing him. Every time! He's all clean and pretty and he pees on himself!
5. All those elaborate outfits are cute and all, but at 3:00 am I just want to unzip the sleeper, change the diaper, and zip him back up. 100 little snap buttons are not cool!
I'm sure I have more, but I'll stop there for now. Please feel free to add your own FTM or BTDT moments.