[LEFT]I have been having problems logging in the past week. It finally got fixed.
I had my 36 week check up Tuesday. My cervix is soft but no dilation. My doctor still says I can have a VBAC if I go into labor naturally and he is not too big. He scheduled a C-section at my last appointment for January 30 just in case. I was informed today that he wanted to move it to January 24 because my blood pressure is getting higher and my crazy situation at home. I will see my baby boy in 3 weeks!
I still have no names picked out. It has been a major fight between me and the father. He wants the name to be Dexter Spence His Last Name. I want the baby to have my last name since we are not married and not together anymore. He won't even be there for the birth. My daughter has his last name but I really want to change it! I think I'm just going to let our daughter name him. She wants his first name to be Flynn (from Tangled). I only have a few weeks to decide! I need help! Dexter or Flynn? Flynn is kind of growing on me since she has called him Flynn since she found out I was having a boy. [/LEFT]