Has anyone else not prepped ANYTHING at all for baby's arrival?
I keep feeling like I have all this time, which I'm sure will go faster than I realize, but I haven't done anything. Granted, I have everything I really need, except diapers and wipes and some new items like binky's or baby shampoo etc--you know, the disposable stuff.
But I have yet to:
- pull anything out of storage and wash it (carseat, bassinet, clothes, bouncey seat)
- make (or buy) a new sling (wanted a maya wrap style)
- pack an overnight bag for me, or baby, or any of the kids if they have to go to a friends
- buy a swing
- pre-register at the hospital
- pick a name (or even have a general list of names that we like! my first list all go to vetoed by one or both of us)
NOTHING! I still feel like I have time--I guess being #4, I don't feel any big rush. But my friend scared me the other day at church and asked when i was due again. I said "mid january" and she exclaimed that that was when she was due with her last--who came dec 27th! I said "oh, I've never had one come that early" and she replied with "neither had I!" (it was her 3rd) OOPS! I'd better get on a few things! I think I'll try to do it over Christmas break when its cold and I'm just home with the kids out of school and hanging out with them.
Anyone else still have a lot to prepare?