I got the fever. 100.4 degrees right now. Trying to decide if I should just take the tylenol or if I should wait until the fever gets closer to 103.
Dr is concerned and wants me to go to ER
Update after ER:
ER checked to make sure it wasn't a uti or h1n1. All tests cane back negative. I'm 100% positive this is just that 24 hr fever my son had.
The tylenol only keeps the fever under 100 for 2 out of every 6 hrs. That really has me worried, but there's not much I can do about it. OB wants me to call the office today and get an appointment for early this week to check things out.
My OB is notoriously laid back, so for him to say he's worried worries me a lot.