They think maya had a seizure earlier and she may be getting transferred to a children's hospital tomorrow morning. They drew all kinds of blood and were waiting on the results from that and the neonatologist to come check out her head ultrasound pics from this morning. I'm really praying it was just a fluke and she is ok, I am a total wreck right now. It's like every day it's something new I just want my baby girl healthy and home with me.
So maya has a vascular malformation which is an abnormal blood vessel in her brain and that caused the seizure last night. Tomorrow they're going to do a more detailed MRI which will include putting her to sleep and putting a breathing tube in her because she has to be completely still for it. Based on that the neurosurgeon will decide what needs to be done as if it needs to be operated on or if it's something that they can wait until she is older ad if she needs to stay on anti seizure medicine. They said with these a lot of times it doesn't require actual brain surgery but they can do something with a cathedor to fix it. We should know more tomorrow.