With adoption being so dog'on expensive we knew we would have to cut costs in some places. One place is diapering. We'll be cloth diapering our baby girl. We decided on the g-diapers. it is a very easy system to use and can also use biodegradable inserts for disposing of.
So to prepare for not spending too much on this system I decided after finding a tutorial online that I would make some of my own cloth inserts. i started making them today (my first sewing project ever). It was pretty easy and goes pretty quickly. Although the sewing doesn't look too pretty but she'll be peeing and pooing on them so it doesn't matter
it is pretty exciting working on these for her.