Well I received a text from our birthmom Rebecca and then a call from the agency. Apparently Rebecca has been having pain today and at one point when she got up from the couch there was a wet spot. She told the agency that when the BF got home she was going to go to the hospital. But when texting with me she said she was going to wait to see if the pain got worse so she doesn't waste her time if it is false labor. So the last time I talked to her she said she was in the bath and the pain had gone down. Her last appointment the doctor told her baby could come in the next 2 weeks. I think they miscalculated her due date and her due date should be tomorrow. But who knows. Do you think that we should plan for baby to arrive this week? Do you think it is false labor? Thoughts advice cause I'm a little anxious here. lol.
12/29 UPDATE: txt'd with Rebecca this morning. She hasn't had anymore leaking since yesterday. She said today she feels better but her body aches. She said she was going to try to get into to see the doctor today instead of waiting for her NST tomorrow. She thinks she was contracting from stress. So as of now I pray she gets in to see the doctor today and we either get the "you're fine" or they say "it's time" either way as long as baby is still healthy and strong.