I had my first prenatal appointment yesterday! It went really well! We got to see baby on an ultrasound; he/she was wiggling around like last time and we got to see an itty bitty foot. It was adorable. Heartbeat was 159.
We discussed VBAC vs repeat c-section with my doctor and she said I'm a good candidate for it still, but I'm kind of in the air about it now. They are going to deliver me by 39 weeks regardless because of my gestational diabetes and insulin. My doctor said I could schedule a c-section and then decide at the last minute that I want to try a VBAC and that's perfectly fine. I might do that and see if I go into labor on my own before 39 weeks and see how well I'm progressing on my own. Or, vice versa, I could plan for a VBAC then decide I want a repeat c-section. So I have plenty of time to think over it.
It's a big decision. We're going to see how this pregnancy goes and decide for sure a little further down the line.
Good luck with your decision! KUP on what you decide! I'm not sure I'll have a definite decision anytime soon.