1) I finally feel good!!! My appetite is back and I'm able to do more than sit around on the couch
2) We have a playdate today, so we're getting out of the house!
1) This is my last week of summer vacation, and the first week that I'm actually feeling good. I feel like I wasted the whole summer with my kids.
2) I threw up this morning while brushing my teeth. Haven't done that in a few weeks.
1. Had someone ask when I was due so a good sign that I look pregnant, not fat
2. It's been one week since my last migraine! I was getting them 2-3x a week so that's a major success
1. Had someone ask when I was due . .so I'm definitely showing at 17 weeks. Blah. Wanted to make it farther.
2. I have to pee EVERY. 5. MINUTES. Seriously, it's like I'm 37 weeks or something. I will go, walk downstairs, and immediately have to go again
1. Having lunch with my Mum and brother at Olive Garden tomorrow (which I've been craving)
2. DH has Friday off for the big u/s!
1. Going out to lunch is a 50/50 bet on how DD will behave/how well she'll sit.
2. DD's 2 year molars have started up so we're back five steps with bed time. She just wants to be held all night long, even with pain relief it takes an eternity to put her down. I had just gotten used to being able to rock her for 5 minutes put her in bed and say goodnight.
1-DH was supposed to be taking a class yesterday and today, but it got cancelled, so he gets to hang out with us!
2-My gender ultrasound is in 5 days! I'm so excited/nervous!
1-Dh found out that his "day off" today wasn't written down at work (even though he told the supervisor), so he might get in trouble...but his supervisor seems to have it out for him...I'm a little stressed about it, but he says there are a lot of other guys who have had the same problem and not to worry about it.
2-My kids have been grouchy!
1. I *think* I felt baby kick last night!!
2. I get to take a nap today!
1. This is my last weekend of the summer I don't know where "summer" went to!
2. As I was leaving for work today in my khaki pants, Cameron smeared chocolate frosting from his donut all over my pants...the joys of a 2 yr. old!