1. Name Ashley
2. EDD 1.23.13
3. How many weeks along are you? 31w today
4. Next appointment date?12.4.13, I skipped my last appointment on the 20th because I went in the week before
5. Cravings/Aversions? Fruit, coffee, chinese and real grape juice
6. Have you made any recent baby buys? How are you feeling about where you are with your baby preparations? We havent bought anything. o.o Clothes will wait since we dont know the gender and we are waiting until after christmas for a carseat and crib for Rowan(baby will just take over the Pack N Play and pumpkin seat
7. Thanksgiving plans? Usually we have 4-5 thanksgivings to attend! But hub has to be at work at 9pm on Tday so we're going to one with his fam and one with mine. Everyone else will have to wait for xmas
8. How is DH/SO feeling about the pregnancy? Are they excited, in denial, anxious?I think he is freakiing out a bit lol We have no names still, but yesterday he was looking at dates and had a mini heart attack lol
9. Gripes/Complaints? I LOVE being pregnant I just wish it loved me back! lol My back and hips kill
10. Share something fun that's happened recently! My sister just turned 13 and as a tradition in our moms family she was to recieve her first real bit of jewlery. Unfortunatly our mom passed so I took it upon myself and got her a single pearl in a silver setting necklace, a freshwater pearl bracelet and a gold locket. Then took her to dinner and out for shopping. We had so much fun.
1. Name: Holly
2. EDD: January 26
3. How many weeks along are you? 30w4d
4. Next appointment date? December 6 (I had one today)
5. Cravings/Aversions? Craving anything sweet. Avoiding tacos. The last two times I've eaten them, I've gotten sick!
6. Have you made any recent baby buys? How are you feeling about where you are with your baby preparations? We just bought sheets for her crib. Other than a boppy, we're all set. I'm so ready for her to be here!
7. Thanksgiving plans? Going to the in-laws
8. How is DH/SO feeling about the pregnancy? Are they excited, in denial, anxious? He's ready for her to be here as well. And, he's ready for my pregnancy hormones to disappear, too
9. Gripes/Complaints? Starting to feel a lot of BH...and they are kind of painful at times. Also, the heartburn is awful. I toss and turn ALL NIGHT!
10. Share something fun that's happened recently! Our baby kittens have opened their eyes!