Anyone else for the EDD list?

13 posts / 0 new
Last post
indianajones's picture
Joined: 01/21/07
Posts: 1486
Anyone else for the EDD list?

It's pretty lonely on there with just Rachael and me! Can I add anyone else to the list?

Joined: 03/29/07
Posts: 81

January 5 team green

indianajones's picture
Joined: 01/21/07
Posts: 1486

Thanks, Katie! Got you added. How is kindergarten going for Hayden?

Joined: 05/22/13
Posts: 349

I'm due between jan 24 and feb 1 (depending on what dates you use)

indianajones's picture
Joined: 01/21/07
Posts: 1486

"Mamaterp" wrote:

I'm due between jan 24 and feb 1 (depending on what dates you use)

I'll put you down for the earlier one.. and we'll hope for the best! Biggrin

indianajones's picture
Joined: 01/21/07
Posts: 1486

. never mind, figured it out!

Joined: 03/29/07
Posts: 81

"indianajones" wrote:

Thanks, Katie! Got you added. How is kindergarten going for Hayden?

Going pretty good, thanks for asking! He informed me that all he does is color and watch a video here and there LOL! I also get a daily report of who is naughty and gets docked recess time...thankfully not him, but it cracks me up! He is one tired lil boog though! He gets on the bus at 709 and gets off at 355. He is pretty wasted in the evening as is my daughter since she hasn't napped since she was 18mos and she gets up with him at 640!!! Evenings completely suck in my house with cranky fighting kids Wink He wanted to stay home today and play:( I'm not going to lie, I totally miss him and feel a lil lost when I am home on days off and he isn't here. His sis really misses her buddy too! Did your daughter start school?

Joined: 11/23/07
Posts: 870

jan 15 team green

Joined: 11/23/07
Posts: 870

jan 15 team green

indianajones's picture
Joined: 01/21/07
Posts: 1486

"ktlablover" wrote:

Going pretty good, thanks for asking! He informed me that all he does is color and watch a video here and there LOL! I also get a daily report of who is naughty and gets docked recess time...thankfully not him, but it cracks me up! He is one tired lil boog though! He gets on the bus at 709 and gets off at 355. He is pretty wasted in the evening as is my daughter since she hasn't napped since she was 18mos and she gets up with him at 640!!! Evenings completely suck in my house with cranky fighting kids Wink He wanted to stay home today and play:( I'm not going to lie, I totally miss him and feel a lil lost when I am home on days off and he isn't here. His sis really misses her buddy too! Did your daughter start school?

Oh the evening witching hour! I am well familiar with that one.

Yes, she started school and LOVES it. The first Saturday she woke up and asked if she had school, and when I told her no, she goes, "Oh maaannnn! I wish it was MONday!"

She is so eager to go each day, and I hope that enthusiasm continues for, oh, the next 12-16 years or so!z

Same story with little sister though, she misses her buddy so much during the day! I underestimated how much DD1 does to entertain her sister all day, and it leaves me exhausted trying to keep up with her on my own! lol

indianajones's picture
Joined: 01/21/07
Posts: 1486

"gypsy86" wrote:

jan 15 team green

Got you added, Jenni!

I can't believe how many Team Green moms we have on this board! Seems like it is usually just a couple, but I think the majority of this board is! So cool!

Joined: 11/23/07
Posts: 870

i hope its because everyone else has realized how much fun it is to torture the general population who thinks its their business to know what flavor your baby is before its born.

indianajones's picture
Joined: 01/21/07
Posts: 1486

"gypsy86" wrote:

i hope its because everyone else has realized how much fun it is to torture the general population who thinks its their business to know what flavor your baby is before its born.

Hah!

This is the first time we've shared gender, and now I am constantly getting questions about names. If I say we haven't decided, they want to know what our ideas are. If I say it will be a surprise until birth, they wrinkle their noses and wonder why.

Um, because a) it really isn't decided yet, b) even if it was, I want to be able to change my mind, c) I don't want opinions ("Oh, you're thinking of Michael? I knew a Michael once and he was a TERROR."), etc etc.