J is still in a carseat as well, but I start riding with a couple other ppl on monday with the kids and his seat seems huge. wondering if I shouldnt looking into a combination seat for him or just deal with the huge seat?
The two in my car are HUGE. The one we use in DF's car is alot smaller but is a PITA to adjust. We would put the other big one in there but since we have to constantly take it out when he has his kids, the small one makes more sense.
The realtor called today and said the bank lowered the price to 149,900. Our highest amount we would pay is 135,000 for the property because it will need at least $50000 in improvements. It would also be hard on our marraige/ family if DH is going to be off at the new house working on it every night while I'm the mom. The only skills I have is cleaning and painting so it will be a while before I can do that stuff.
My boys are in the car seats for like forever, I think Everetts is 65 pounds and Dalton is up to 100. Everett will be lucky if he's 65 pounds by 8 years old.
I LOVE them, they are so much easier to use and so much less bulky, they are still big, but take up less room and the boys have heaps more leg room...And they love them too...Im the proud owner of 4 of them now HAHAHA 2 for each car....
The still seat belt in, with 5 point harnesses...they then can be used without the harness and used with a seatbelt when they are the required weight (Liam is, but I will keep him harnessed as long as possible)...they then also break down to just being a half booster, you know just the seat part and not the back part....
As far as car seats go here, Liam was in the biggest carseat, but he outgrew it height wise...once their eyes are even with the top/back of the seat they are unsafe in them, as their heads can whip back etc...So it was unsafe for him to be in it anymore...
those are relatively cheap then for your dollar Nat, right?
We've decided to go for the house but we won't pay more then $135,000. So basically we've made our decision and are leaving it up to God to shut the door if we aren't supposed to have it (no loan, offer rejected, can't close) There's a fair chance the bank will reject our offer, but in a month or so, it may change it's mind.
I have decided that I am not ready to move Joshua to a Booster just yet... His car seats still fit him... Today was our first vanpool ride. Not much room in the back for someone to sit with the both Maya and Joshua. I may have to give up on the vanpool for awhile.. one on the van wasn't an issue... 2 in my mind is. The guy that sat with them said he is looking to see if he can sit in the trunk area of the van.. Crap.. I really hate spending so much in gas and doing all the driving.
When Zayne out grew his convertable seat I made the executive decision to put Lexi in a high back booster. She meets the weight /hight requirement so I decided that instead of spending the $$ on another convertable seat she was going to "graduate" to a booster.