Name 3 things you'd really like to do before you die...
Travel to Australia/New Zealand
Fly in a helicopter
OMG our list is almost the same.
I would LOVE to see Australia and Germany.
Having Grandchildren is such a big goal (my mom passed away 16 day before she saw my first born)
1. Go skydiving
2. Scuba dive in the Great Barrier Reef
3. Somehow manage to talk DH into touring the major landmarks of Europe
My number one is enough:
Travel the world
1. Buy land
2. Build our "Forever Home" on that land
3. Get my grandpa's Bronze Star, Purple Heart, and other military medals from my uncle so I can be sure they'll be passed down with honor to our own children (I'm the only grandchild, so if they don't come to me, who knows what happens to them!)
I actually have an active bucket list I work to try to check off. Three things off it are:
- Spend the night in an igloo
- Celebrate a 25 year wedding anniversary
- Go see an active volcano