I had a Dr appt this morning. My proteins last week were 440, this week they are 415. Since they went down, my other lab work was good, and my bp is fine, we are waiting until next week to induce. I have to do more blood work on Fri and another 24 hr urine on Sun (hopefully my last one ever!). As long neither of them change much and my bp holds steady, then his eviction notice will be served 6/30 @ 6 am (39 weeks). My cervix was at about .5, so she stretched me to a 1, but said it's is still pretty thick so she wants me to keep doing nipple stimulation with the breast pump. I had several contractions during the nst, but of course the Dr had just been messing with my cervix. He was super active too and we got to see him flex his foot.
In other news, have I ever mentioned that my mil lives with us? She has been gone on an rv trip since Oct, flew home for Christmas, then flew back to her rv in Feb and has been gone since. It was been great not having her here. She got back on Sun, I don't think she has any more trips planned so she will prob be here forever. My Mom lives about 1.5 hr away and came up wed-sat last week to help me out since i'm on bedrest. She came back this morning and will be going home on Friday afternoon. So now they are having these battles for control. One wants to be in control of everything (mil) and one wants to keep busy doing everything (my mom). Gah! I can already feel my bp rising. Dh works nights, so he's planning to just hide out in bed all day. He just went upstairs and wished me luck dealing with both of them I have a hair appt scheduled tonight (I go with a friend from work and we schedule them every 6-8 weeks), so I am looking forward to getting out of the house and away from them for awhile tonight.