It looks like my sweet July boy is going to become an August Boy. I am 40 weeks 4 days today. My NST was fine yesterday and so was my amniotic levels. So sadly I have to wait until 41 weeks to be induced. My LO is as low as he can go but I've been only 1 cm dialated for almost a month now. And I'm 50%effaced.
So right now the plan is I head in Thursday night for a does of cervidil and then I get induced on Friday. I had pitocin with Joey but any one have any experience with cervidil and can give me any idea what I'm going into?
But I have to say knowing that I can't go any further than friday has made me feel alot better mentally. I can see the end in sight and it won't be a whole lot longer until I get to meet my LO.
Anyone else out there still preggo?