It's almost here!
What are everyone's plans?
We are a family of many Christmas celebrations! (being a child of divorce and my mother married 3 times - I am used to this - LOl)
1) Christmas Eve - spent w/ my dad & step mom ...and her family
2) Christmas early morning - me, DH, DS - presents under the tree!
3) Christmas late morning - my mom and her husband come over for a quick hello - open one gift, eat some bagels
4) Christmas noon - Get dressed, go to DH's parents house, open gifts, have a formal breakfast
5) Christmas early - late afternoon - go to DH's Aunt's house - open gifts - early dinner
6) Christmas evening - go to my Aunt's house(the is my deceased step fathers side of the family) dessert & a secret santa gift exchange
7) Dec 26th - My mom and her husband come over for a big breakfast and open all gifts, more relaxed, not rushed as Xmas morning
Dec 27th - Christmas with my mothers side of the family
So we are kinda like the the movie "Four Christmases" but for us its more like EIGHT!!! I know most people think this is nuts - but for us it is what we are used to and the only way to see everyone we love without hurting any feelings. We are just lucky that on Long Island (where we live) everoyne lives within about 30 mins of one another!
So what are your plans?