Hi there!!

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Steph604's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 7 months ago
Joined: 01/15/08
Posts: 44
Hi there!!

Hi there,

Im currently in the 2WW- Im not currently trying ttc but things happened and now here I am! I have been having really bad baby fever recently so I think I will be ok if it happens but Im just trying to finish my degree so we were planning on waiting a few more years. I have a 2 year old DS and am part of the Aug 2009 group on here.

Im supposed to get my period on Nov 5th so I will test around then I guess.

Look forward to hanging out with you ladies for at least the next few weeks!

NutMeg4189's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 3 months ago
Joined: 09/26/11
Posts: 524

Welcome Smile Hope your 2ww flies by!

Your little guy is adorable ! Our boy name is Jaxson for this one Smile

mrs. bear's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 7 months ago
Joined: 12/21/06
Posts: 230

Hi Stephanie! Like pp said, I hope the 2ww flies by and your little boy is so adorable.

glwolf's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 1 month ago
Joined: 09/26/11
Posts: 928

Welcome! We are on about the same schedule! I'm planning on testing on the 5th so hopefully it will fly by for both of us Smile OMG your little boy is just adorable! I adore his longies and his "kickin it old school" shirt. Do you go to Diaper Pin too? I used to live there... Smile

MysticalMama's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 10 months ago
Joined: 10/23/11
Posts: 19

Good luck! My husband just returned to school to pursue his master's when we found out about this surprise, so I sympathize! It's going to be a busy few years :). I hope this is your month! Smile

Steph604's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 7 months ago
Joined: 01/15/08
Posts: 44

"glwolf" wrote:

Welcome! We are on about the same schedule! I'm planning on testing on the 5th so hopefully it will fly by for both of us Smile OMG your little boy is just adorable! I adore his longies and his "kickin it old school" shirt. Do you go to Diaper Pin too? I used to live there... Smile

Thanks! Oh exciting.. I dont know when Im testing yet, not sure if I can wait that long! lol. I have been to Diaper Pin, but I hang out on Diaper Swappers. I love that place! You cloth diaper too? Isnt it the best? Im so glad I did it. We didnt start til DS was 5 months but I already have newborn cloth diapers stocked up for the next one when they come Smile Your kids are so cute!

"mrs. bear" wrote:

Hi Stephanie! Like pp said, I hope the 2ww flies by and your little boy is so adorable.

Thanks! I hope your wait goes by fast too!

"NutMeg4189" wrote:

Welcome Smile Hope your 2ww flies by!

Your little guy is adorable ! Our boy name is Jaxson for this one Smile

Thanks! Your lil gal is pretty cute too!!

"MysticalMama" wrote:

Good luck! My husband just returned to school to pursue his master's when we found out about this surprise, so I sympathize! It's going to be a busy few years :). I hope this is your month! Smile

Oh school and pregnancy is not fun Sad Is your husband working too, or can he just concentrate on school? Congrats on your pregnancy!