Holy boobs!!!

15 posts / 0 new
Last post
ChrissyD2103's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 7 months ago
Joined: 10/09/07
Posts: 526
Holy boobs!!!

So I am a busty girl to begin with, ( a 34 DD) which is what I was at the start of all this. I have been wearing sports bras for weeks now becuase my BB's hurt soooooo bad. So the last few days I have noticed that my sports bra wasn't even containing them anymore. I decided to cave and buy a maternity bra. I went and got fitted today and I wear a 34 F!!!!!
HOLY CRAP. I am only 9 weeks into this!!! I was an F while breastfeeding my DS but that was after the full 9 months and having my milk come in.... I am scared.....LOL. Anyone else have this issue???

Lorah's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 3 months ago
Joined: 11/06/05
Posts: 201

With my first I went from a 34B to a 36DD. So I totally get it!! And the pain sucked!! Now I'm down to a 32D, but I'm dreading when my milk comes it.

sookysunky's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 7 months ago
Joined: 11/29/11
Posts: 62

Wow! I don't remember if they get even bigger or not. I don't think they can get that much bigger, can they? I have definitely increased in size in the last week or two. I'm going to go digging in boxes of old clothing for the bras I wore last time I was pregnant. I had a special type that I was wearing to bed because I wasn't used to the enlarged size. I wonder where I put them? I hope I still have them!

Cinn's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 7 months ago
Joined: 02/19/07
Posts: 68

I'm getting it lol. I'm a 38 c usually. At like 6 weeks in I was in a 38 D Now I'm in a 40 DD and getting "underboob" frigggggg lol. I dunno how much bigger they can get. lol

Kayla1981's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 10 months ago
Joined: 01/04/07
Posts: 1529

Apparently this is one side effect I don't have while pregnant! Mine may have gotten slightly fuller last time but not even enough to change sizes. This time no change at all yet. It's like my body missed the memo.

MrsDisel's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 1 month ago
Joined: 11/06/05
Posts: 338

I was never lucky enough to get big ones while pregnant or breastfeeding Sad I'm stuck with my lil ones Blum 3 Oh well.....

ChrissyD2103's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 7 months ago
Joined: 10/09/07
Posts: 526

"Kayla1981" wrote:

Apparently this is one side effect I don't have while pregnant! Mine may have gotten slightly fuller last time but not even enough to change sizes. This time no change at all yet. It's like my body missed the memo.

"MrsDisel" wrote:

I was never lucky enough to get big ones while pregnant or breastfeeding Sad I'm stuck with my lil ones Blum 3 Oh well.....

Trust me if I could share some of what I have got, I would!!! I actually envy you both!!!!

Well I guess it is good to know I am not the only one suffering with these boobzillas:rolleyes:

Mandie565's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 9 months ago
Joined: 03/01/08
Posts: 693

Mine are definatly fuller. DH even noticed it the other day. I'm not sure what size I'm up to but I'm starting to fall over the tops a little.

TessaS's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 5 months ago
Joined: 11/19/11
Posts: 100

Oh my! This is my first pregnancy and I didn't even think of this...oh boy. I am a bit bigger already (about 10 weeks), but bras still feel ok. Actually, can't handle them off because they are so painfully sensitive! Does this last the whole time?

Offline
Last seen: 3 years 7 months ago
Joined: 07/11/07
Posts: 14

With my first I started at a 36DD and ended up a 38DDD. After my second I'm a 40G. Mine seem to grow but never seem to shrink. So far they are a little tender and fuller, but I'm still fitting in my bras. I'm hoping not to grow....bras are so expensive when you get this big!

ChrissyD2103's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 7 months ago
Joined: 10/09/07
Posts: 526

"mom2j&o" wrote:

With my first I started at a 36DD and ended up a 38DDD. After my second I'm a 40G. Mine seem to grow but never seem to shrink. So far they are a little tender and fuller, but I'm still fitting in my bras. I'm hoping not to grow....bras are so expensive when you get this big!

I totally hear ya!!

SunDevil28's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 1 month ago
Joined: 04/30/07
Posts: 496

Well I started out as a 32H and I noticed this morning that I'm definitely overflowing those a little already. Sad

I like to order my bras from www.breakoutbras.com. They run $35-50, which is cheaper than the ones I used to buy from Nordstrom, the only place that carried small band/big cup sizes. They also have free shipping, 10% all returning orders, and a page to help you measure yourself. Give it a try! They've been really great with customer service!

ChrissyD2103's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 7 months ago
Joined: 10/09/07
Posts: 526

"SunDevil28" wrote:

Well I started out as a 32H and I noticed this morning that I'm definitely overflowing those a little already. Sad

I like to order my bras from www.breakoutbras.com. They run $35-50, which is cheaper than the ones I used to buy from Nordstrom, the only place that carried small band/big cup sizes. They also have free shipping, 10% all returning orders, and a page to help you measure yourself. Give it a try! They've been really great with customer service!

OOOOO Thank you!!! I always have the hardest time finding bras that aren't a 40 around which drives me nuts!!!

readytoplanmom's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 10 months ago
Joined: 06/03/11
Posts: 168

My bras still fit, but they have gotten fuller and usually a 34B, so I am sure I will be buying new bras soon. Poor DH has noticed, but I have been too sick to do anything for him to enjoy them Sad

Love.Grown's picture
Offline
Last seen: 4 years 5 months ago
Joined: 11/01/11
Posts: 192

My boobs are more full and heavy, but other than filling out my bras better, I have not noticed a major size change. BUT I know the second this baby comes, they will double in size.