How exciting to see all of these LO's being born!!!! I can't wait. Had an appt Friday and was 3cm and still around 50% effacement. With this being my 2nd child I am pretty sure I will not make it until May 31st. Anyone know how quickly dilation moves after 3cm? Wondering if I should get busy BDing with DH???? Figure if I don't go on my own soon I will be induced next week anyways. Fluid levels and placenta weren't the greatest just like with DS #1 whom I was induced with at 38 weeks. Any thoughts?