I had my 32 week appointment yesterday, a few days early. They wanted to do a growth ultrasound to check fluid levels, placenta, and cord function. DD has some issues with the placenta and cord that we found out about after birth, so I was glad to have the extra reassurance.
Baby is still a boy and was not shy at all on showing his turtle off. He came in at 4 pounds, 11 ounces (give or take a pound). His femur bones, stomach, and head are measuring at 33 weeks while my belly is measuring at 31 weeks. DD always measured ahead as well and she's a tall girl so I expect the same out of this one. He is head down and completely smushed in my pelvis, they could barely get an image of his face. I am still at a weight gain of 10 pounds, BP looked good.
I made the decision yesterday that I have to get into a new OB. This one is not personable, could careless about any questions I have, rushes the appointments (literally gone in 5 minutes), and is already pressuring me into scheduling an induction or c-section if I don't go into labor by 40 weeks. Considering I'm a VBAC and wanting a natural childbirth, I really feel like he will not at all be supportive. I emailed the local ICAN chapter and they gave me a couple OB names that are known for NCB and VBAC's, now to get my medical records transferred and an appointment scheduled ASAP!