because my numbers shot up like they did with Ella. The doc is ordering an amnio for tomorrow and my cerclage comes out. If the amnio is showing lungs are mature we might induce. Its a very fine line with this condition.....it went up so fast in just a few days....how much more will it go up in a week? The higher the bile salt...the higher the chance of my baby getting sick or dying from it. I just want to wait as much as we can so she can come home with me. But that being said...next week will be it! Baby is coming very soon! Ill keep you posted on how the amnio goes....I have to be at the hospital at 7:15 am and he plans on me spending a good part of the day there.