Roll Call! Who is still pregnant?

13 posts / 0 new
Last post
JDBabyHopes's picture
Joined: 02/16/09
Posts: 1149
Roll Call! Who is still pregnant?

I know it's barely even mid-month, but I feel like so many of our June mamas have given birth! We've certainly had a baby explosion in the last two weeks!

So who is all left, besides me??

Joined: 03/15/09
Posts: 576

ME! Still prego! I'm keeping my fingers crossed I go this week....

brookie13's picture
Joined: 01/07/08
Posts: 166

me.
im due june 19. and getting progressively more miserable by the day... lol
its much harder being pregnant with two little ones... and being due in the summer is worse than the winter. its so hard to keep cool!

i think im in it for the long run tho... i dont see myself going anytime soon.

dsbwn3's picture
Joined: 09/29/11
Posts: 196

I'm still cooking! I'm due the 16th I'm well on my way to having this baby as of saturday I was 5cm and 70% thinned but he is taking his time! I'm ok with eing so far dilated with little pain getting to that point.

greenmylife's picture
Joined: 10/24/11
Posts: 355

Yup. Me.

lulutheleo's picture
Joined: 11/21/06
Posts: 37

Still cooking!!!

Joined: 05/31/08
Posts: 1131

Me, but I'm technically July (barely...and I'd be surprised if the baby is born in July, I think it will be the end of this month)

JDBabyHopes's picture
Joined: 02/16/09
Posts: 1149

"acqualin21" wrote:

Me, but I'm technically July (barely...and I'd be surprised if the baby is born in July, I think it will be the end of this month)

You never know!!! Wink

JDBabyHopes's picture
Joined: 02/16/09
Posts: 1149

So I think we're pretty thin! NOW who is left?! I feel like this baby is never coming!

brookie13's picture
Joined: 01/07/08
Posts: 166

I hear ya. I'm come to the conclusion I'm going to be a baby incubator for awhile still. Tomorrow is my due date. I'm getting slowly more miserable as the days go and I get more uncomfy. I hate the waiting game!

JDBabyHopes's picture
Joined: 02/16/09
Posts: 1149

"brookie13" wrote:

I hear ya. I'm come to the conclusion I'm going to be a baby incubator for awhile still. Tomorrow is my due date. I'm getting slowly more miserable as the days go and I get more uncomfy. I hate the waiting game!

Is it just me, you, and Maggie left??

I feel the same! I think this kid might graduate HS in here!

brookie13's picture
Joined: 01/07/08
Posts: 166

As far as I can tell, that's all that's left. My mom is wanting me to go overdue and have the baby on Saturday which is her birthday, I'm beginning to think this kid has been listening to her.

RebeccaA'07's picture
Joined: 11/19/07
Posts: 1628

"JDBabyHopes" wrote:

Is it just me, you, and Maggie left??

I feel the same! I think this kid might graduate HS in here!

It seems these June babies like to come on their due date or a couple days after...hang in there ladies!!