Hey ladies! Sorry I have been MIA and haven't been able to post much on the new threads (I got to say welcome to the new ladies, but that's it so far!). We've been gone since Friday visiting my parents, so I haven't had much time to catch up!
Anyhow, wanted to let you all know that I had some light reddish-brown spotting once Friday afternoon, and then once Saturday morning. After having no brown discharge (if some of you remember my post from last week) for two days, I went to pee right before we were leaving for my parent's house, and there was a splotch of light red/brown on my underwear. Ugh. Needless to say, I have been assuming the worst all weekend. It was nice to go visit my parents and keep myself busy, but I'm still worried.
I have a call in to my doc today. Still waiting to hear back to see if they want me to come in today, or just wait until my dating u/s on Wednesday. Part of me hopes I can get in today, but part of me thinks I should wait in case it's still too early to see a HB just yet. If you go by O date, I'm only 6 weeks today. So that could be too early, right? BLAH!
I hate early pregnancy!! I'm sort of neutral at this point. I think I've prepared myself for the worst, but part of me thinks it's just my body (I spotted with DS, too). I still feel super nauseous and my boobs hurt, plus never any cramping. So I am clinging to that shred of hope. But, you know, still preparing for the worst.
I hope to have some news, one way or another, soon!