You know you've got TTC on your mind when...

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
Marite13's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 7 months ago
Joined: 08/07/09
Posts: 3368
You know you've got TTC on your mind when...

You crack open an egg and your first thought is actually, "Wow, that looks fertile!"

Anyone else?????

yellow.rose.of.canada's picture
Offline
Last seen: 1 year 1 month ago
Joined: 01/13/10
Posts: 1174

haha... I haven't done that yet, but I will now! lol

KatieWillis's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 8 months ago
Joined: 07/01/07
Posts: 1441

you're not even ttc yet, but you lurk on all the other boards of TTC/preggos all day long! Lol

Offline
Last seen: 3 years 5 months ago
Joined: 02/24/11
Posts: 1651

Omggg i did that yesterdayyyy!! Lmfaooooo

lovebuggy1's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 10 months ago
Joined: 08/13/11
Posts: 374

You're wondering if this is the last beer you'll get to drink...sushi you'll get to eat...Venti Peppermint White Chocolate Mocha you'll get to enjoy....hehe. I wanted ALL of the stuff I couldn't have when I was pregnant with DD. That was what I was craving...

Marite13's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 7 months ago
Joined: 08/07/09
Posts: 3368

"lovebuggy1" wrote:

You're wondering if this is the last beer you'll get to drink...sushi you'll get to eat...Venti Peppermint White Chocolate Mocha you'll get to enjoy....hehe. I wanted ALL of the stuff I couldn't have when I was pregnant with DD. That was what I was craving...

YES! I have been doing this lately! Well, mostly just about the beer, because I don't tend to limit myself on much of anything else. But the beer. It's still so hot where I am...the beer is just so perfect so many days... but I'm already avoiding it most of the time...

ftmom's picture
Offline
Last seen: 2 years 8 months ago
Joined: 09/04/06
Posts: 1538

Along the same lines: You bing eat and drink all the things you know you shouldn't when you have your period, cause it is the only time you are absolutely sure your not pregnant.

angelover02740's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 1 month ago
Joined: 07/10/07
Posts: 1342

"ftmom" wrote:

Along the same lines: You bing eat and drink all the things you know you shouldn't when you have your period, cause it is the only time you are absolutely sure your not pregnant.

i do this to.. i have blue cheese and diet soda when Im on my period!!

BTW tasha did u test yet?

Offline
Last seen: 3 years 5 months ago
Joined: 02/24/11
Posts: 1651

Hey Karen im too scared like i dont know ! I feel so crampy so im like AF will show i dont want to test and be disappointed .. Idk what to do ... I dont want to see 1 line

angelover02740's picture
Offline
Last seen: 3 years 1 month ago
Joined: 07/10/07
Posts: 1342

"MrsV2B" wrote:

Hey Karen im too scared like i dont know ! I feel so crampy so im like AF will show i dont want to test and be disappointed .. Idk what to do ... I dont want to see 1 line

I know that one line totally sucks ...I'm hoping this time It doesn't take me 6 months cause I was getting really upset last time and I know for some 6 months is not long cause there are plenty of girls who have been trying longer...hopefully u get that BFP