34 week appointment

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
Momma Leah's picture
Joined: 05/13/12
Posts: 1047
34 week appointment

All was well. My weight hasn't
changed in two weeks, yay! I am up a total of 22 pounds, so not bad. I am hoping no more than three more weeks so I am crossing my fingers that I won't go over 25 pounds. BP was good, I was measuring 34 weeks. He is definitely head down, and he stuck his little butt way up in the air while the doctor was checking his heartbeat, it was so funny! I have one more two week appointment and then it will be weekly!

sandraleigh's picture
Joined: 11/23/06
Posts: 2672

Time is going so crazy fast!

And WOO HOO Yahoo on the weight gain!

Joined: 10/12/04
Posts: 961

Dang! 34 weeks! I feel so far behind! Wow! Glad things are going well!

quonsetmom's picture
Joined: 10/10/12
Posts: 1559

Yay for a good appointment. Sounds like u r growing a comedian in there!

Clarkton's picture
Joined: 01/07/08
Posts: 1972

Yay for a good appointment! So youre anticipating baby might come in 3 more weeks? I can't remember if I've heard, when were your others born?

elleon17's picture
Joined: 01/26/09
Posts: 1981

Wow! I can't believe how soon it is going to be before we have our first baby here on the board!

That's awesome about the weight gain and I'm so glad everything is going well Smile

Momma Leah's picture
Joined: 05/13/12
Posts: 1047

"Clarkton" wrote:

Yay for a good appointment! So youre anticipating baby might come in 3 more weeks? I can't remember if I've heard, when were your others born?

DS was born at 37 weeks 6 days. DD was born at 38 weeks. So maybe 3-4 weeks. I think with the pressure on my cervix I have been feeling, and the contractions I have been having, I am probably starting to dilate some. My dr. will probably offer to check me at my next appointment, but I may say no. With DS, he checked me the day before I had him, and I wasn't even starting to dilate. With DD I was dilated for two weeks before she was born, so that doesn't seem to matter to much!

Heatherbella's picture
Joined: 02/14/05
Posts: 4169

I'm having some burning tonight that feels like my cervix...is that the pressure feeling? DD was never head down so I didn't get that.

Momma Leah's picture
Joined: 05/13/12
Posts: 1047

"Heatherbella" wrote:

I'm having some burning tonight that feels like my cervix...is that the pressure feeling? DD was never head down so I didn't get that.

To me it just feels like his head is right there and if I don't cross my legs, he will just fall out on the floor! It doesn't ever really hurt me, it just feels really uncomfortable and weird, almost like I am about to burst open. When he starts to do that I try to sit and put my feet up.

Heatherbella's picture
Joined: 02/14/05
Posts: 4169

"Momma Leah" wrote:

To me it just feels like his head is right there and if I don't cross my legs, he will just fall out on the floor! It doesn't ever really hurt me, it just feels really uncomfortable and weird, almost like I am about to burst open. When he starts to do that I try to sit and put my feet up.

Ok, that's crazy. I haven't felt that yet. Yikes! That would freak me out...although, if they came any time now they'd probably fare pretty well.

I think my issue last night was I pushed him/her into my cervix or a nerve or something. I'm feeling better this morning but I just got up.