36 weeks 1 cm dilated 30 efface

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
Joined: 06/20/07
Posts: 128
36 weeks 1 cm dilated 30 efface

I'm ready:)

Babymaybe2's picture
Joined: 07/24/12
Posts: 518

Woohoo! You are making some progress! You look great!

elleon17's picture
Joined: 01/26/09
Posts: 1981

Exciting news!!!

Heatherbella's picture
Joined: 02/14/05
Posts: 4169

You look lovely! I'm with you...SO ready! LOL

Joined: 06/20/07
Posts: 128

Thanks ladies, I'm so curious to see who will have the first June baby, next appointment is the 6, lets hope from more progress.

Heatherbella's picture
Joined: 02/14/05
Posts: 4169

"JoTrapp" wrote:

Thanks ladies, I'm so curious to see who will have the first June baby, next appointment is the 6, lets hope from more progress.

Technically we already have a 'June' baby, but she was born in May. Biggrin

Joined: 06/20/07
Posts: 128

"Heatherbella" wrote:

Technically we already have a 'June' baby, but she was born in May. Biggrin

Yeah, after I typed that I started reading post and seen we have our FIRSt BABY:) so exciting.

Heatherbella's picture
Joined: 02/14/05
Posts: 4169

"JoTrapp" wrote:

Yeah, after I typed that I started reading post and seen we have our FIRSt BABY:) so exciting.

YES! Very surprising there haven't been more. Biggrin

Clarkton's picture
Joined: 01/07/08
Posts: 1972

You look great Jo...I love your dress. Smile

I'm ready to not be pregnant and anxious/excited to meet this baby girl. Logically I want her to keep baking for just a couple weeks but it's hard not to be excited about possibly going earlier too. Wink

Joined: 03/07/05
Posts: 1595

Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile