Free Wondfo HPTs

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
eliann's picture
Joined: 04/19/11
Posts: 2440
Free Wondfo HPTs

Hey gals, I have about 25 hpts that never got used. I bought in bulk because I had been trying for 6 months and of course the month I bought the huge lot of them I got my BFP.

So if you want them, please PM me with your address. I will mail them out before the end of the week.

FourMaybeMore's picture
Joined: 03/09/12
Posts: 724

Congrats on your BFP! If I'm not pregnant this cycle, my plan is to buy a huge lot of them so that it'll happen!

LaurenE's picture
Joined: 06/19/10
Posts: 854

I just bought 20 so I'll pass to someone else. Hope that means I get my BFP too!

tink9702's picture
Joined: 09/28/08
Posts: 2977

Elizabeth - how's your DH doing with the pregnancy? How have you been feeling?

Joined: 10/02/11
Posts: 1937

:lurk: Mel, I LOVE the pic of your kids, so adorable!!

tink9702's picture
Joined: 09/28/08
Posts: 2977

thanks Jessica! Is it huge? On my phone it looks humongous and on my computer it looks tiny!

Joined: 10/02/11
Posts: 1937

It's just right! It's big enough that you can see everything and those faces are awesome. What a cute smile! and your son is lookin like.. yeah..I'm eating apple... lol

Heatherbella's picture
Joined: 02/14/05
Posts: 4169

"tink9702" wrote:

thanks Jessica! Is it huge? On my phone it looks humongous and on my computer it looks tiny!

It's big on my computer. If an admin sees it...you'll get told to shrink it...just FYI. I was admin on my BB and I used to have to be the 'b' who handed out warnings. Sucked to be me!

eliann's picture
Joined: 04/19/11
Posts: 2440

"tink9702" wrote:

Elizabeth - how's your DH doing with the pregnancy? How have you been feeling?

Haha, believe it or not, he is SUPER excited! I never thought we'd get here Wink

I won't lie, I've had a rough 1st trimester. Lots of morning sickness, a kidney infection and this weekend an upper respiratory infection accompanied by a fever. But besides all that...I'm splendid Smile

So excited for your BFP. Do your kiddos know yet?

eliann's picture
Joined: 04/19/11
Posts: 2440

Ok ladies, the hpts have officially been claimed! Thanks!

tink9702's picture
Joined: 09/28/08
Posts: 2977

"Heatherbella" wrote:

It's big on my computer. If an admin sees it...you'll get told to shrink it...just FYI. I was admin on my BB and I used to have to be the 'b' who handed out warnings. Sucked to be me!

I don't mind being told but I HATE photobucket. I swear I shrink it properly and then it doesn't work?! GRRRRR I'll try again.

"eliann" wrote:

Haha, believe it or not, he is SUPER excited! I never thought we'd get here Wink

I won't lie, I've had a rough 1st trimester. Lots of morning sickness, a kidney infection and this weekend an upper respiratory infection accompanied by a fever. But besides all that...I'm splendid Smile

So excited for your BFP. Do your kiddos know yet?

That's great he's so excited! Sorry the first tri was so tough! The middle one usually is better for most women, hopefully for you too!

Thanks! nope, but mostly because I don't think they'd be quiet about it if they did understand. I think DD wouldn't get it and DS would blab to the world! LOL

eliann's picture
Joined: 04/19/11
Posts: 2440

Due to a new bfp...the HPTS are up for grabs again! I might should post a new thread.