Does anyone have any fun gender prediction / old wives tales to share? I know the Chinese Gender calendar is fun, but depending on the site you link to, I get different results?! Just doing it for fun really
The Chinese chart is right for my second but not my first. It says Boy for this one too. We'll see! I used this one.
Some others I've seen are:
Carry high=girl, carry low=boy (I definitely carried my son lower)
HB above 140=girl, below 140=boy (wrong both times for me)
Crave sweet=girl, salty/sour=boy (wrong both times for me...besides I always crave sweet )
More m/s=girl, less=boy (true for me)
Funny story, I had a pedicure a few days before I had my DD and the Korean people at the nail salon kept insisting I was having a boy. I told them that no, it was a girl and they were sure that was incorrect. I won't lie, I was a little nervous right up until SHE came out that the u/s tech had it wrong.
Well, I did the wedding ring thing years ago when ttc #2 and it gave me 4 girls followed by 2 boys... and then went back to girls. I'm not sure how many zillions of kids I'm suppose to have, LOL, BUT it was completely right on for my first 5 children!! Crazy! Now if this next one really is a boy, then I'm sold on that method!!
Carry high=girl, carry low=boy (I carried low with all of mine, so not true for me)
HB above 140=girl, below 140=boy (I've had low HB and high with my girls... it was high for my son, so not true for me)
Crave sweet=girl, salty/sour=boy (wrong for me, I usually never crave sweet when pregnant)
More m/s=girl, less=boy (Not true for me, I've had more or less with different pregnancies, but my son was one of the worst!)
1.Go to the store and buy a red cabbage. The size of the cabbage does not matter at all.
2.Cut the cabbage into big chunks. The smaller you cut the chunks, the better your results will turn out.
3. Boil some water on the stove and put in the chunks of cabbage.
4. Let the water and cabbage boil for about 10 minutes or so. When the ten minutes is up, remove it from the heat.
5. Grab a cup and go to the bathroom! Pee into the cup.
6. In a separate cup, mix 1 part of your urine to 1 part of the water that the cabbage was boiled in. No need to save the cabbage unless you want to eat it. It's pretty tasty, so you might want to eat it!
7. If the urine/cabbage water turns pink or red then this indicates a boy result! If the urine/cabbage water turns purple, this indicates a girl result.