I'm so ready to not be pregnant anymore but I am happy to wait until at least Friday because 36 weeks doesn't make me as nervous as 35. I honestly thought he was coming yesterday. I was contracting nonstop in church and when I tried to walk there was so much pressure. I have never been this uncomfortable in pregnancy. Sick and miserable and puking is my normal not this kind of discomfort. It's weird and new to me. And I'm still puking on top of all this so it really sucks!!!
Jon hates his Fridays at work. He usually has to work 4 hours later than any other day and it's awful so I keep saying ill do my best to start up labor on a Thursday night.
I am ready for the baby but ideally she can wait until after the dentist tomorrow. Have the birthing class this Saturday, then my baby shower on Sunday and I would be glad to have her there for that.
I'm ready but trying not to get too anxious until next week. I mean I am only 37 weeks so it can be seen as a little ridiculous to be feeling done but I've been spoiled with early babies...I've never been 37 weeks pregnant before!
I'm a strong believer of babies picking their time to come. I didn't have that option with DD unfortunately because she was breech. I really hope this baby is given the choice as to when he/she is ready...but I really only have 3 weeks 1 day until I'm forced into a c-section.
I wanted to make it to 37 weeks which I am today so I am ready for this baby to come. I cleaned my floors today and dtd last night with dh in hopes to make something happen. I was only 1cm dialated and "very soft" two weeks ago, so I am hoping to be further along when I go in on thursday for my appt!
I'm pretty upset about how my induction plan is going...I'm already past due and they think that 41 w 4 days is the latest you should go, so on DS1's b-day in I go for an induction
I am only 1 cm still and his head is low but not causing pressure on my cervix so nothing is happening. I am nervous about the induction b/c in my mind it will lead to other interventions.
I'm glad everyone else still has time
Are you a vbac too or did you have a vaginal birth with the other two?
Around here they 'recommend' induction at 41w3d but you can say no and delay it to 42 weeks. Can you do that there? The midwife told me that at 42 weeks with a normal (non-vbac birth) they will push induction HARD...but with me they will push repeat c-section.