Ema got her first real cast on today. We had X-rays first to see how it is doing so far and the knee is still in socket but the hip isn't. She will go in next Friday for this cast to be removed and she will most likely go into a pavlik harness if her knee is looking like it will handle it well. The hardest part besides hearing her cry in X-ray was they had me hold her knee in place while they were preparing the cast. I know she wasn't in pain just didn't like me not letting her straighten her Keene. I forgot to ask all my questions because I was so overwhelmed. I may call tomorrow after I write them down. I really can't find much information on congenital knee displacement and want to know her prognosis.